Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Third Temple, Plumb Lines, Spiritual Stones etc.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Isaiah and Amos lived around the same time. In Amos 7:8 we have “…Then the Lord said: Behold, I am setting a plumb line in the midst of my people Israel; I will never again pass by them;”. In Isaiah 28:17-18 “And I will make justice the line and righteousness the plumb line…Then your covenant with death will be annulled and your agreement with Sheol will not stand.”

Plumb line is also in Zechariah 4:6,10 “Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit…and shall see the plumb line in the hands of Zerubbabel.”

There shall be a third temple, but it’s a spiritual one and it shall be fully completed by the time of the two witnesses. Read Revelation 11:1-2 for further details. And I need not tell you about spiritual stones and what they are and why they shall be protected.

Isaiah and Amos lived around the same time. In Amos 7:8 we have “…Then the Lord said: Behold, I am setting a plumb line in the midst of my people Israel; I will never again pass by them;”. In Isaiah 28:17-18 “And I will make justice the line and righteousness the plumb line…Then your covenant with death will be annulled and your agreement with Sheol will not stand.”

Plumb line is also in Zechariah 4:6,10 “Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit…and shall see the plumb line in the hands of Zerubbabel.”

There shall be a third temple, but it’s a spiritual one and it shall be fully completed by the time of the two witnesses. Read Revelation 11:1-2 for further details. And I need not tell you about spiritual stones and what they are and why they shall be protected.
Can you please answer these four questions? Thanks

Who are the spiritual stones?

Since the third temple is a spiritual one, will it also be an actual one?

Will America take part in building the third temple?

Why would a democrat president who is anti-god and anti-bible even allow for the building of a third temple?

an you please answer these four questions? Thanks

Why would a democrat president who is anti-god and anti-bible even allow for the building of a third temple?
Please note that I write about what I know from the bible, and I do not speculate that is I am not Laodicean lukewarm. And I am fully aware of Matthew 12:36.

I was referring to 1 Peter 2:5-6 which states “you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For it stands in scripture: “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”

In the bible it says explicitly from Revelation 12:14 “But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle so that she might fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, times and half a time.” From Revelation 12:17 “Then the dragon…went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.”

If you read my commentary on the Book of Revelation, I state that we live in the Laodicean era, but the end times are not upon us yet. Actually, end times just means the end of the Age of Grace just before Daniel’s 70th week. The Millennium shall proceed after the 70th week. Anyway, when the first seal is opened Daniel’s 70th week shall start, and it only concerns the fortunes of Israelis for from Daniel 9:24 “Seventy weeks are decreed about your people.” So basically, opening of fifth seal shall correspond to the tribulation of Christians on earth and end of acceptance of Christ for the Gentile people. That corresponds to reaching the fullness of Gentiles that Paul refers to in Romans 11:25. After the sixth seal opens, 144,000 people of Israeli descent shall be protected for 42 months but the rest of the Israeli people shall be persecuted if they accept Christ. Keep in mind that the beast breaks the covenant mid 70th week and declares himself God, so Judaism and Islam are out of the picture too (king of the South is Islam being beaten by Antichrist meanwhile). Basically, mid 70th week shall give an end to all monotheistic religions on earth (Christianity, Judaism and Islam) and we shall have one world religion where most shall participate. Hence, Christ asking “will there be faith when I come?”

To conclude, spiritual stones are all the dead saints in Christ up to an including the opening of the fifth seal, and the 144,000. That is why I pray that Daniel's 70th week does not happen for a long time. Do you pray the same? For if God sacrificed his only Son who took all our transgressions, we can just hope he extends his mercy on us all by postponing Daniel's 70 week. From Zephaniah 1:12 "At that time I shall search Jerusalem with lamps, and I will punish the men who are complacent, those who say in their hearts "The Lord will not do good, nor will he do ill."

That I cannot answer right now.

Again, I cannot answer that now.

Please read Amos 7 throughout. In days of king Jeroboam II, Northern Kingdom was prospering economically, while spiritually decaying, and please keep in the mind that many Israelis in Northern Kingdom were devout believers yet they did not please God who warned them by the prophets. Sounds like US, doesn’t it? So, I am saying that in the future there shall be a president or presidents in US that shall be pro-bible in facade yet totally lacking understanding of the bible. Please bear in mind I am not advocating any political party with what I am saying. I do not care about politics and for me politics is a great theatre with assigned scripts and people or audience invest their time getting emotionally involved meanwhile.

Back