Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Time of the Fullness of the Gentiles and False Doctrines

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Jesus said of scribes and pharisees but it is applicable to priests and all those people supposedly entrusted with the word of God “Woe to you! For you are like unmarked graves, and people walk over them without knowing it.” From Jeremiah 8:8 “How can you say “We are wise and the law of the Lord is with us?” But behold the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.” From Jeremiah 8:15-16 “We looked for peace, but no good came; for a time of healing, but behold terror.” The snorting of their horses is heard from Dan…” Recall in a previous post of mine at End Times about the arraignment of the tribes of Israel and their significance in world history progression. Dan is placed in the north side of the tabernacle in the desert with eagle as the standard. Moving clockwise from Judah (East) to Reuben (South) to Ephraim (West) to Dan (North) we get to the end times or times of antichrist or the beast.

Jeremiah 8:13 also has the famous line “When I would gather them, declares the Lord, there are no grapes on the vine, nor figs on the fig tree, even the leaves are withered.” Basically, it’s a time when the church does not produce new spiritual food and God hides away from men and lets the beast government take over in Daniel’s 70th week. Lastly from Matthew 23:27 (Hebrew Version of Shem Tov) “Woe to you sages and pharisees, who are like whitened sepulchers, which appear on the outside to be beautiful to men, but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead…”

What are these sepulchers? From Isaiah 28:15 we have “Because you have said, “We have made a covenant with death and with Sheol we have an agreement, when the overwhelming whip passes through it will not come to us, for we have made lies our refuge, and in falsehood we have taken shelter.” From Isaiah 30:1 “Ah stubborn children, declares the Lord, who carry out a plan but not mine, who make an alliance, but not of my Spirit, that they may add sin to sin.” From Isaiah 30:8 “And no go, write it before them on a tablet and inscribe it in a book that it may be for the time to come as a witness forever.” What is this book Isaiah is talking about. It’s the same book in Revelation 10:1-11 and In Ezekiel 2:10 “…words of lamentation and mourning and woe.” For from Isaiah 30:9-10 “For they are a rebellious people, lying children, children unwilling to hear the instruction of the Lord. Who say to the seers “do not see” and to the prophets “do not prophesy.””

What am I getting to? The scroll describes the punishment of the 70th week decreed upon the world from God. For people have believed the wrong doctrine, that of the trinity, which denies that the Holy Spirit is part of God. Hence they are baptized in the name of the Father, and Son and the Holy Spirit believing they have salvation when in reality they are destined for Sheol. It’s about doctrines (whitewashed tombs) that appear polished on the outside but imprison people inside and do not set them free, that is the freedom in Christ.

Now from Isiaiah 30:13 “Therefore this iniquity shall be to you like a breach in a high wall, bulging out and about to collapse, whose breaking comes suddenly, in an instant. The more bodies are added to Sheol because of this false doctrine, the more the wall shall bulge out and eventually collapse. These shall be the times when the fullness of Gentiles comes in from the writings of Paul in Romans 11:25 “…a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.”

From Ezekiel 13:10 “Precisely because they have misled my people, saying, ‘Peace’, when there is no peace, and because when the people build a wall these prophets smear it with whitewash.” From Ezekiel 13:14 “And I will break down the wall that you have smeared with whitewash.” This wall is the one referred to Jacob’s blessing to Ephraim and Manasseh “Joseph is a fruitful bough by a spring, his branches run over the wall.” Well the time shall come when this bough with branches shall dry and the Lord shall destroy the wall as mentioned above.

In Amos 6:8 we have “For behold, the Lord commands and the great house shall be struck down into fragments.” In Habakkuk we have the same imagery “For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam from the woodwork respond.” In Zechariah 5:4 we have “I will send it (scroll) out declares the Lord of Hosts, and it shall enter the house of the thief, and the house of him who swears falsely by my name (again, using the formula of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit). And it shall remain in his house and consume it both timber and stones.

Brothers and sisters, the house in Amos 6:8 is the same as the whitened sepulchre. The Lord urges us to get out of there and become free from Galatians 5:1 “For freedom Christ has set us free, stand firm therefore and do not submit yourselves to a yoke of slavery.” All these formulas in baptism in the name of Father and Son and The Holy Spirit mean nothing and do not save you. One does not need baptism by water and by some minister, but by fire. Many people in the book Luke like Zechariah, Elizabeth, Simeon etc did not need baptism to be filled with the Holy Ghost. And many who are “technically” baptized shall realize to their doom that their baptism counted for nothing and hid the Lord from them. The doctrine of the trinity is of the devil for from Revelation 9:9 “…that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world.”

Adam was created sinless, yet the Devil fooled him via Eve to take the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil and sin came into the world. The second Adam (Christ) conquered sin, yet the Devil via the deluded priests and ministers tries to cut you off from the body of Christ, for the true church only has Christ as its head. From Revelation 3:20 “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.” Christ is saying run away from the local church, trust no minister. Start reading the bible on your own, and in time make fellowship with other Christians from your home. That is how the early church did it. The rest is of the devil, for the devil hates the fact that you have the potential to be a son of God through Christ only.

The Remnant of Israel
Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
Rom 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
Rom 11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
Gentiles Grafted In
Rom 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Rom 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Rom 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
Rom 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Rom 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
Rom 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
The Mystery of Israel's Salvation
Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
Rom 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
Rom 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
Rom 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
Rom 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
Rom 11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
Rom 11:35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
Rom 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Godlessness in the Last Days
2Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Tim 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Tim 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Tim 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Tim 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Tim 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Tim 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

The fullness of the Gentiles makes up all of Israel that will be saved. As Ephraim mixed himself up with other nations that was a foreshadowing of the Gentiles being grafted into Israel meaning all of Israel will be saved that have faith in God as being part of the covenant God made with Abraham, Genesis 12:1-3; 48:17-19; Hosea 7:8. Jesus told the Apostles to proclaim the Gospel first in Jerusalem, then Judea, then Samaria and then to the ends of the world, Acts 1:8; 8:14-17, Samaria is the fulfillment of the restoration of Israel as both Jew and Gentiles both dwelt there.

Back