Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Top Gun Maverick Plane SR-72 Darkstar might become a reality in 2025,Mach 6?.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Google SR-72 Darkstar,if this plane becomes a reality,a new era of aviation will be ushered in.Hypersonic,with a fleet of drones around it.When placed around the world,this plane will be able to strike a target within an hour from takeoff,to help maintain 'Global Stability'.While I think the technology,and history of cutting edge aviation overtime is really interesting.But with the billions of dollars that are spent on these projects,what about all of us here on the ground.I like to ponder where we are heading,instead of where we have been.

Google SR-72 Darkstar,if this plane becomes a reality,a new era of aviation will be ushered in.Hypersonic,with a fleet of drones around it.When placed around the world,this plane will be able to strike a target within an hour from takeoff,to help maintain 'Global Stability'.While I think the technology,and history of cutting edge aviation overtime is really interesting.But with the billions of dollars that are spent on these projects,what about all of us here on the ground.I like to ponder where we are heading,instead of where we have been.
Uav.
So far stalled.

Habitualineoffender hasn't said anything in this .

God could use that Star Wars technology to accomplish his word. . . the end of life under the sun . Last time with a flood this time up in trillion dollar smoke. He will leave like a thief in the night. The sun and Moon temporal corruption timekeepers disappear.

God whose very essence is light and not that he can only create it temporally on the last day will become the light of the whole world just as the first three day . . . . . until he saw pride in the mind of Lucifer (the false light)

Revealtion 21: 22-25 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

No million dollar dark star. . . no stars

God could use that Star Wars technology to accomplish his word. . . the end of life under the sun . Last time with a flood this time up in trillion dollar smoke. He will leave like a thief in the night. The sun and Moon temporal corruption timekeepers disappear.

God whose very essence is light and not that he can only create it temporally on the last day will become the light of the whole world just as the first three day . . . . . until he saw pride in the mind of Lucifer (the false light)

Revealtion 21: 22-25 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

No million dollar dark star. . . no stars

Uav.
So far stalled.

Habitualineoffender hasn't said anything in this .
From what I read,the first prototype was flown back in 1996,the project failed to get 'off of the ground'.Back in the 90's sometime,I had a friend who witnessed something in the sky traveling at a very high rate of speed,it emitted afterburners,and dissapeared.My friend said the object gave off a weird glow/mirage.Now I wonder about the Darkstar Project.

From what I read,the first prototype was flown back in 1996,the project failed to get 'off of the ground'.Back in the 90's sometime,I had a friend who witnessed something in the sky traveling at a very high rate of speed,it emitted afterburners,and dissapeared.My friend said the object gave off a weird glow/mirage.Now I wonder about the Darkstar Project.
From what I read the Sr 71 could reach those speeds . The altitudes the Sr 71 flew was reached above the human vision range .it would max out , remember the pilots wore astronaut suits because of the conditions needed .they were in the stratosphere.

From what I read the Sr 71 could reach those speeds . The altitudes the Sr 71 flew was reached above the human vision range .it would max out , remember the pilots wore astronaut suits because of the conditions needed .they were in the stratosphere.
Remember it has nothing to do with. The gospel the end under the Sun can come in many ways

Remember it has nothing to do with. The gospel the end under the Sun can come in many ways
It might not be in our lifetimes.

Look I served .I am a cold war era vet who also deployed to Afghanistan. The tactics of 91 often don't work with today's assymetry .

I hate how we invent things to destroy ,but it is a game we must play . The Sr 71 was around ,the fifth generation birds weren't when I went to basic .the b117 was new but that is a seventies tech . This is nearly an improvement on that and being able to spy as well lost a bit when the sr71 program was ended .

It might not be in our lifetimes.

Look I served .I am a cold war era vet who also deployed to Afghanistan. The tactics of 91 often don't work with today's assymetry .

I hate how we invent things to destroy ,but it is a game we must play . The Sr 71 was around ,the fifth generation birds weren't when I went to basic .the b117 was new but that is a seventies tech . This is nearly an improvement on that and being able to spy as well lost a bit when the sr71 program was ended .
It will happen on the last day under the sun. It has nothing to do with serving in armed forces or at least while I served .

Back