Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Truly yours...; tell me, please...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

xounstaer

i dont konow a title yet.
actually it's stupid.
not even ment to discuss.
i just thought it didnt fit underneath prayer and praise request.

what is this about?

let me introduce myself a bit further.
i just had my brother visit me here. we where talking about my psychosis.

what i want this topic/thread to be about, or what my intention is, is to talk about my religion, my believe, so far in my life; my all.

he said its a lie (my brother) so i had to cry as soon as he left.

now let me cut to the chase and ask an opinion before i talk further.
do you believe it is possible for a humans eyes to see the surface of the sun?
do you believe god could make it possible?

please dont call me a liar or nutcase like old' times.(tears come easily)

what my intention with this thread is to find believers who can help me.
no it's not a mental decease in which medical help is needed. i am taking anti psychoticum and so. but it dont do...

:help

to anyone whom has red most i posted, here i adress it again but tell you its a problem maybe. and i dont know it anymore. my own brother calls me aliar in other words.

is there anyone left who can tell me what to do?
this is not a sickness issue... this is a believe issue.
if you have any tips. or can at least tell me

i said for the first time since, i hate you ... (god) with tears in my eyes.

i cant change what has been (in my life) sry:sad

(maybe it better if i go...so the world can move on beyond 'me', since i dont want to put jesus second after me, even if he caused 'me'.

i dont know if you get any of what i say, but if you do please tell me at leas if i am worth living on or if it would've been better if i was never born....................:readbible

i will reply as you want i just had to bring this to a light
ps, btw, i am not a liar.

but if me believe is called a lie all i got left is a human print of the sun's surface:nod

You, X have life, You have life in Jesus Christ. Sadly, if i understand your post, your brother does not. You have so much more. Pray for your brother. Rejoice in your salvation!

Hi xounstaer and God bless you. If God wants you to see the surface of the sun then he will do this as nothing is impossible with God.

1Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:

The above verse says you are beautiful in the eyes of God and he loves you unconditionally. Never let anyone tell you that you are not worthy of Gods love. We all come to Jesus in our own personal way as our relationship with him is personal. What you have to speak in your mind may not always come out right in print, but I think you are a very special person who loves the Lord with all your heart and mind. With God all things are possible, but with man nothing is possible without the love of Christ dwelling in them guiding them into all truths by the Holy Spirit teaching us all things we need to know in the word of God.

Just keep seeking the face of God and stay obedient to his word and you will never have to worry about what others say to you that might upset you. I am always here for you and if you want you can message me and when I am online I will be there for you. Just keep the love of Christ in your heart as you are a child of God created for Gods good pleasure.

you got me right reba. there's just one problem here with me in praying for him to find a band with jesus/god/holy ghost. since i find that hard to do due to some kind of moral reasoning within me. i think it should be himself seeking and then i will help him when he does.

to further explain, i think praing for another wether it's through god or in some direct way is a form of telepathy. which at first sight is no problem. but when it comes to lifechanging prayer such as praying for believing in jesus or so. troubles me. at the top i would only pray or think telepathic in way such as help each other or have fun..
(i've been busy with that a lot and i used to write everything down, i can think of several reasons why i wrote it all down)(i through away thousands of papers later on)

i've got my own mnemonics based upon the cifers and alphabet and some self made signs. for example i got the words think, find and believe with a lamp as mnemonic.(i found 'mnemonic' through google translate, here we say a 'donkey bridge')

for as far as praying for my brother or the world:biggrin or me :nod.
i'll post all my mnemonics once i promise. i just hope that wont be a problem as till now on other sites it allways has been.

reba, for saying i got more. i gues my brother has his own full life. right now he's making furniture as sidejob and he allways had tons of friends and realations. and i just heard he's also applying for a job that suits with what he has studied. he does factory work for now.:salute

for_his_glory thank you ty ty for comforting me and answerring with your answer to my question. i guess the way i asked it actually not one 'believer' could go against it.

in case i didnt say yet, the image burned in my brain in ca 2005 i s sharper then the photo's nasa made. and the video's. i said it was floating since i said so. because after seeing that i saw from of the sidewalk. i kept my mouth shut and ran of to the closed section where i got separated unjustifully and so but nm that.
do mind that i kept my mouth shut about if for ca 4 years. just before i went to where i am now i asked a man how on eart that was possible. and he gave me grounded reasons for the light not harming me or so. then i left my birthcity (Breda) to where i am now(a city next to it).

i was in egyptic spheres.. and went from a star, a real one..to having that explained at once...and so much more explained...by the Sun....:nod

if you can figure perfectly...(i can)
and yeah jesus still is and allways was my rolemodel. it's the same as what jesus said to his diciples to prevent misunderstanding here.'you are as much as me and have as much power as me', honestly.

stupid huh:confused: if you can figure and so it's not so weird i am in psychiatry, i mean...:lol
sry

forgive me if i stand above you or anyone, but really i have no choose when it comes to facts and stuff that says so....(my handler told me that i do that, i actually think over here it's different, but then you know what caused me to say something about that)

and no i will not be starting a society or so, i am to nuts for that or incompetent;)

i sometimes say;
rule 1; dont listen to me listen to god
rule 2; dont listen to god listen to jesus
rule 3; dont listen to jesus listen to the sun

or just dont listen:biggrin

anyway hope i was understandable or clear.
and maybe i will take your offer for_his_glory. but not right now.
i also hope i didnt say to much or said something wrong. or am wrong by being telling.

Edit: nasa might have better close ups :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back