Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs UF Butterfly Rainforest Butterflies

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
T

tzalam2

We went to the McGuire Center for Lepidoptera and
Biodiversity in Gainesville, on the campus of the University
of Florida, this past weekend.
:bday: It was my birthday present! :bday:
Within their subtropical environment, we saw a beautiful variety of live butterflies,
freely flying about in their huge,
screened enclosure.
Here are just a few of the more than
60 species flying around in the UF Butterfly Rainforest.

Here’s the museum:
museum.jpg

Here are some of the butterflies. The blue ones would land on us, and check us out. One sat on my hand for so long, I had to scoot it off!
bluebutterfly.jpg

greenblack.jpg

I don't understand, how, after looking at SO MANY diverse creations, ANYONE could NOT believe in Jesus Christ, the Creator of all things.
moth.jpg

Jesus is Lord!
greenA.jpg

Beautiful! From the mind of GOD HIMSELF!!!
whitefriendllyA.jpg

brownwhitestripe.jpg

The Lepidoptera Center for Biodiversity has about 65 different butterfly and moth species at any time.
There also are some baby quails, and some birds and turtles in the living display.
I hope you each get a chance to visit this magnificent Garden of Eden!

Beautiful butterflies, beautiful picture's. Thank you for sharing them. :)

Those pics are great. So very beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Amazing colors captured so well. :wink:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back