Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Unconditional love of our father

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I'm so glad I read your name twice. I first thought it said abortion and I was getting the ban-hammer ready. lol

Welcome to the site.

Adorationofchrist said:
Thanks Carol, just curious do I know you from another forum.. :shades

I highly doubt it. I am a member of another forum but do not post there, I didn't like it. Also my username is different there. :)

Blazin Bones said:
I'm so glad I read your name twice. I first thought it said abortion and I was getting the ban-hammer ready. lol

Welcome to the site.

NOOOo please don't! :pray :lol

And thanks for accepting me in to your family.. :twolove :angel3

Caroline H said:
Adorationofchrist said:
Thanks Carol, just curious do I know you from another forum.. :shades

I highly doubt it. I am a member of another forum but do not post there, I didn't like it. Also my username is different there. :)

The name was very simular and the indivdual and I had become real close.. she had moved on to a different forum and well when I seen it here.. I was hoping you were her.. Oh well its all good I have located more good friends.. and Jesus lovers right here.. Too Cool :clap :thumbsup Wow I love these funny guys.. :biglol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back