Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Unlikely Friends :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
That's my cat!
No kidding! :lol

2 weeks ago we went to the shelter to get a cat. The wife picked out a black kitten. It's wasn't until we got home that we noticed it had no tail. :o
I wanted to call the shelter to see if they had the rest of the parts to my cat.
Anyway, we found out it's the breed, Manx. They have no tail.

Rick W said:
That's my cat!
No kidding! :lol

2 weeks ago we went to the shelter to get a cat. The wife picked out a black kitten. It's wasn't until we got home that we noticed it had no tail. :o
I wanted to call the shelter to see if they had the rest of the parts to my cat.
Anyway, we found out it's the breed, Manx. They have no tail.

:toofunny

Taken a few minutes ago.

Bella.jpg

Awww, its cute! On the Isle of man, which is an island between Ireland and the British mainland, all of the cats have not tails. :) :thumb

I'm still not quite used to it though.
Gotta watch how you hold her. :biggrin

Awww....that's adorable Caroline!

:lol @ Rick! Yeah, I've heard of these species of cats....they do look a bit strange. Would take a while to get used to.

Rick W said:
I'm still not quite used to it though.
Gotta watch how you hold her. :biggrin
And pick her up. That's what a cat's tail is for, right...right? Is that why my cat hates me?

I looked through those pics on the link the cutes was the tortosie one. It made me think the animals know what we dont, Jesus will heal the earth from the curse of sin.

Absolutely! Can you imagine what that will be like? I long for that day :bounce

I think my favourite is a tie between the one posted above and the one with the dog and the baby elk. :halo

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back