Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Update on my husband Steve

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I know its cliche and not really comforting, but...these things take time. A friend was in a horrible motorcycle accident way back when, and it took him months and months to bounce back. he's going strong these days, but..no more Harleys.

God is Good. God is Love. Thanks for providing updates. :)

First I want to thank all of you who have prayed for my husband after his horrific auto accident. After spending three months in the hospital he finally got released to go to rehab and hopefully will be back home again soon. He will still have some physical and mental complications, but praying God will make him 100% again. So much power in the prayers of His faithful servants.

God bless and love all of you :hug
So glad to hear that your husband is doing better and will be discharged from the hospital. I keep mentioning him and you in my morning prayer every day. May he heal fully. In Jesus name Amen.

So glad to hear that your husband is doing better and will be discharged from the hospital. I keep mentioning him and you in my morning prayer every day. May he heal fully. In Jesus name Amen.
He is out of the hospital and at home now after three months. He has therapy for the next 6 to eight weeks, but still in pain, but improving.

A day at a time sweet Jesus :pray

He is out of the hospital and at home now after three months. He has therapy for the next 6 to eight weeks, but still in pain, but improving.

A day at a time sweet Jesus :pray
Still praying for you and your husband Steve . Any news to share ?

It's great to know that his recovery is proceeding. It must be difficult for him at his age, but he will recover!
He had/has a lot of trauma he is dealing with and hopefully within the next year he can return to work again. Long slow process and we appreciate everyone's prayers as God is healing him.

He had/has a lot of trauma he is dealing with and hopefully within the next year he can return to work again. Long slow process and we appreciate everyone's prayers as God is healing him.
Would you mind sharing what actually happened to him? My wife and I had a close call recently when someone ran a red light at high speed and barely missed us. I have thought what could have happened if they hit us.

Would you mind sharing what actually happened to him? My wife and I had a close call recently when someone ran a red light at high speed and barely missed us. I have thought what could have happened if they hit us.
Sorry can not discuss this as it's in litigation with our Lawyer.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back