Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

URGENT, a must watch for all Christians.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Thanks John that was a great blog. This is a good weekend for fasting and prayer. I'm ready!!! Let's get out of here..... :angel:

Kudos HIM,
Carol <><

OK, so the next feast of Trumpets is on Monday, September 29th, the day of my dad's funeral. After watching this, you just know, that there at the graveside, when they lower that coffin in, I'm going to be thinking about this video.

I'm mean, could you just imagine how it would be: There we are watching them lower Dad into the grave, when all of a sudden he pops out, resurrected and alive and rising to the air, and our sorrow will turn to joy when we all rise to see our Lord coming! Whoo-hoo!

And the thing is, even if it doesn't happen Monday, it's going to happen someday!

That was truly encouraging John, thanks for sharing it. :biggrin

Dora.....girl you're a pillar of strength to me at times, girl I think we would have a great time together....you're the kind of person I love being around. I could just hug your neck. I love it. Sunday is the anniversary date of my sons death and I was thinking the same thing.......wouldn't it be awesome to be able to witness such a blessing? Watching them ascend up to the heavens! I'll rejoice in your dads honor Monday knowing the kingdom is his new residents. Bless you Dora with all that is within me, bless you in the love of Christ.

Kudos HIM,
Carol

Thanks Carol, I'd love to have you over for a tall glass of Wild Cherry Pepsi. Well, one of these days we'll meet. Here, there, or in the air, as we used to say in college.

Tim, try again. I just tried the link and it worked for me.

Good video. I can relate to the first part, where he was talking about the feasts days. More Christians should get familiar with them and their relation to Christian beliefs.

I was a bit disconnected with the second half of the video though; I'm not PreTrib. Actually, I'm not anything-trib. 8-)

Yesiree!

Whoo Hoo! :-D Ewe~ ya think Turn has a COOL smiley that like disappears while others watch, or somethin ?

I wanna go home in the "inkling" of the second He calls us! ! ! No tarrying for me, just wanna see His beautiful face, and fall down in worship of Him forever! Beautiful Savior, Lord Amighty! YEAH!

I guess its just usual for Pre-Tribbers to be aware of the Feast Days, since the ecclesiology separting OT saints =mostly Isreal and some gentile, the church (called out ones) =some Isreal and mostly gentile, and tribulation saints =both Isreal and gentile, is often taught from these revelations. Though all saints are the body of Christ, I clearly see from scripture, especially thru the book of Daniel 9, Matthew 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13, these unique saint dispensations. Did you know that Isreal is going to be saved, that God has a plan for them to commence on our rapture date?

NKJV Romans 11: 25-27 "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved,[fn6] as it is written:
"The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins." (emphasis mine)

Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out! :-D Romans 11:33 NKJV

Oh ... I am praying for a witness to all my unsaved relatives and neighbors and classmates. Oh Lord ... let us be able by Your grace and power to SHINE for Jesus real bright just now!

For His fame ... amen. bonnie

Hey the TRUTH group! I'm youtube friends with those guys they make some great vids.

Hey You Guys!

I just got this feed from my daughter who was researching the blood moons coming in 2014/2015, it was so well put together I thought I would referrence it here for this thread. The man who shared it is signed in as Publius2 and it was a digg from the following site:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=63076

Anywho here's the thread he posted;

In Genesis 1:14 we know that God said that one purpose for the sun and moon are for signs and seasons...but the word for seasons used in Genesis 1:14 is from the Hebrew, mo-ade' and literally means appointment or festival. Here is the scripture with all the Strong's references from "e-Sword" "And God430 said,559 Let there be1961 lights3974 in the firmament7549 of the heaven8064 to divide914, 996 the day3117 from996 the night;3915 and let them be1961 for signs,226 and for seasons,4150 and for days,3117 and years:8141"

Now we know we are in a Jewish Shmita year that ends this "week" of Jewish years on September 29th. This will bring us into a new week of years or a new seven year period that ends in 2015 and is bracketed by four blood moons on Jewish feast days. If the seven Jewish feast days are types to tell what God is doing then four of the seven have been accomplished.: The four "Spring Feasts" (when the tree is green - "For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"

1. Passover, Fulfilled by Jesus at His crucifixion.
2. Feast of Unleavened Bread: Fulfilled by Jesus through His burial in the tomb.
3. Feast of First fruits: Fulfilled! by Jesus at His Resurrection (see also Matthew 27:52, 53)
4. Feast of Pentecost: Fulfilled by the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost.
Every one of these happened in conjunction with Jewish feast days. It is only logical to conclude that God will continue to fulfill the signs of the Jewish feasts. He has set his celestial clockwork of the moon and sun to point to times and seasons. There remain three feast days that are called the "fall feasts." Jesus said "no man knoweth the day or hour" which is expression commonly used to describe the fifth feast, the Feast of Trumpets. The fall feasts "...the tree is dry..."
5. The Feast of Trumpets
6. The Day of Atonement
7. The Feast of Tabernacles
The question is, are you ready? Pres. Bush is trying to get a two State solution hammered out in Israel before December and there is a man called "Mr. Europe" (Javiar Solana) who has been working on this since June 6, 2006. I find that fascinating! I was born in 1948, the year Israel became a nation. I've been alive to see the Fig Tree - [symbolic meaning, Israel] -put forth it's leaves (Matthew 24:32). I believe that my generation is the one Jesus was referring to who will be alive to witness the fulfillment of all Bible prophecy. The Gospel is reaching the world via Satellite. Jesus said this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Do I go charge all my credit cards up and buy new cars etc? NO! I will continue doing what Jesus said, visit the sick, help the poor, the widows and orphans and occupy 'till He comes. And I will pray that my loved ones and I will watch and "pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." - Luke 21:36
Maranatha! (Publius2)

I will rise and go to Jesus, He will embrace me in His arms, in the arms of my dear Savior, oh there are ten thousand charms, yes there are~ ten thousand charms ...

Love U sisters and brothers ... so much. bonnie :smt049

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back