Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Video versus photo...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

faith133

The age old debate of video versus photo is always a challenging one. I have seen some stunning photos (great light, excellent composition, etc.) and I personally always found the motion of video and the ability to trigger emotion with music excellent as well.

I wanted to share some videos from a recent trip to Israel. We went to Nazareth, Galilee, Jerusalem, Bethlehem and the River Jordan. Seeing the baptism site, St. Peter's house, Joseph's workshop, the Tomb of Jesus and the sites of the miracles was an experience to remember. Jesus' whole life unfolds before you across these sites and is something everyone should see. Hope this video shares some of this with you.

The Biblical North of Israel (Nazareth, Galilee, River Jordan)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSmlWbt1j4E

Jerusalem & Bethlehem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCQ3YMM3aNE

Would love to know what you think of the videos. Thanks for watching. Also, if anyone has any good photos of these sites, please share.

Thank you very much for the kind words! Really appreciate them! Was hoping to share the experience and I am glad you enjoyed the video.

Back