Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Wanting to spread the Word

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi my name is Thomas and I am 17 years old. In the summer of 2001 I attended the Nazarene Youth Conference. This experience changed my life! In response to this, I have started a ministry I call Among the Influenced. I am not here to advertise, I am here to request prayer. I have had my website for about a year and a half and my facebook page for about 5 months. Getting this ministry going is very challenging. I would really appreciate it if you would be in prayer for me and my ministry. If you have any ideas on how I could improve my ministry, please leave a comment. I would really appreciate it!!!

Dear AmongtheiInfluenced, hi and welcome to CF.net. On your video turn down the DB level of the music so as to allow the message to be heard. On the presentation throw away the sheet you read from, have a board out of sight with highlighted notes such as scripture, thoughts, etc, but give your message from your heart; that way if in the future you ever give a similar sermon it does not sound like a copy and paste job.

Dear Father, be with and help this young man to grow in grace and knowledge of You through the word as he goes forth. Continue to lead him in paths of Your choosing for him, and profit Your word to those he ministers to. Grow him from the good, to the acceptable, and on into your perfect will for his life that will glorify You in the process. Thank You Father, bless him as only You can, and I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Hi my name is Thomas and I am 17 years old. In the summer of 2001 I attended the Nazarene Youth Conference. This experience changed my life! In response to this, I have started a ministry I call Among the Influenced. I am not here to advertise, I am here to request prayer. I have had my website for about a year and a half and my facebook page for about 5 months. Getting this ministry going is very challenging. I would really appreciate it if you would be in prayer for me and my ministry. If you have any ideas on how I could improve my ministry, please leave a comment. I would really appreciate it!!!

Hello Amongtheinfuenced, welcome to CF.net..and God bless to your ministry!:)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back