Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Warm Christmas Greetings from a friend in the Gospel!

• Thread starter GRNFreeMentoring
  • Start date

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

GRNFreeMentoring

Hi there,

My name is Joanne and I have enjoyed an awesome life filled with Christ's love and compassion for over 35 years! He is everything to me and never ceases to amaze with blessings through all the obstacles life throws my way. If you don't know Jesus Christ personally and haven't experienced the overwhelming joy, peace, love and forgiveness He brings, give Him a chance! I'm sure this forum is loaded with brothers and sisters in the Lord ready to hold you up in prayer and answer any questions you might have. You are NOT alone and God's love is powerful enough to reach into your hurting soul and pull you from the deepest hole of sin, hopelessness and destruction up into the light of His Glory through the marvelous saving power of His son Jesus Christ. Jesus would have died on the cross JUST FOR YOU! Psalm 34:8 says, "O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."(KJV)

May Christ's love shine into your heart and home this Christmas Season and Always.

In Christ's Love & Service,

Joanne :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back