Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

website

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
For some reason it seems that the server is down and I'm not able to connect.

The ideas inspiror and uplift the spirit. It is not a UU site. I think you make remarks without any proof or anything to back it up.

soma said:
The ideas inspiror and uplift the spirit. It is not a UU site. I think you make remarks without any proof or anything to back it up.

soma, is this your web site?

soma, every web forum that I've seen you post on you promote John Kuykendall's writings and the thinkunity.com web site of which also promotes his writings. And.... in your profile here, you have listed under the occupation as teacher.

Are you John Kuykendall?

Never mind..... I found the answer: :lol:

http://forums.ucc.org/profile.php?mode= ... file&u=712

I noticed the email for John Kuykendall is the same as the one you use here. :wink:

You promoted yourself but you didn't say it's your web site that is here or your books listed in the book thread. :lol:

That's okay.... nothing wrong with promoting yourself :-D

hmmmmmm, Now about the content..... :roll: :biggrin

shall we proceed to make threads which discuss your "materials" your "teachings" ?

should make for very interesting conversation.... wouldn't you say....now that we really know who you are. :wink:

I am a school teacher and writer. I don't mind discussing my writing. :tongue

I understand you much more.
Your a straight Cult / false teacher
I will be adding you to my false teacher page.

jgredline, I teach in a public school.

You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your rigid hateful beliefs will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving." Christianity is love don't label people you don't know, judge or condemn them it is not very Christian.

Back