Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Welcome Morgan Buell

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Everybody this is the beautiful niece "Mo Mo" that I refer to at times in the forums whose in college studying to be a teacher. I saw her name logged in. I mentioned her many times as a young women of virtue and purity, who is married to God and will place her promise ring to God in the palm of her husband's hand as a symbol of her purity the night of their honeymoon. She has struggled with the temptations of college just like many other students, but when things get alittle to tempting, her and her fiancee Jo Jo [I call them Mo Jo for Jesus] :lol anyway they will open up the Word of God together reading Corithians [I believe she told me] believe me, she'll correct me if I wrong.

But anyway, everybody please welcome in my niece Morgan Buell, who is very proud to be a quarter inch above five foot. Who is so inspirational for college students and the temptations they face.

Oh and Tim? You'll be calling the squirrel alerts on this one honey......she's a big nut too!

Well, Mo Mo honey you already know the rules, strictly abide by them, and I am so glad to have you here baby......I believe you will be such an inspiration to others, you sure are to me! Love you baby.

Drum roll please.........OK Mo Mo tell them alittle about yourself honey. :biggrin

Well I don't know what to say with such a wonderful introduction as that!!

Well, I suppose I can simply state the basics for now. I have recently graduated with a degree in Early Childhood Education. I would love to be a Kindergarten teacher very soon :) I just have a passion for working with children that I cannot ignore. I have a strong belief that in the early years of education, sometimes the "Fruits of the Spirit" are nurtured far more than the Fruits of the Mind. By showing children love, compassion, forgiveness, and understanding educators are changing who a child will become and how they will interact with others in the future. I have found through thoughtful practice during my internship in college that some children are not taught these types of virtues in school (love, compassion, forgiveness, etc.). I think this is very important because many of the children in my classroom spent more time with me and my mentor then with their own families :sad I believe that teaching children to be good people is just as important as teaching them to be good students.

Well I will get off of my soap box on the topic of education (for now) ;)

I would just like to thank my Aunt Carol for giving me such a warm welcome to Christian Forums. Side-note Carol: You say that I am an inspiration to you, but really you are an inspiration to me!!

I can't wait to get to know everyone:)

Love In HIM,
Morgan Buell

Hi Morgan and welcome to CF.net! :)

To be given such a flattering introduction by someone like Carol has all already got me in awe of you. :biggrin
I look foward to your posts here at christianforums.

God bless you,

Gabriel

Side-note Carol: You say that I am an inspiration to you, but really you are an inspiration to me!!

I can't wait to get to know everyone:)

Thank you baby......I love you. I give all the glory to Jesus, we serve an awesome God.

Welcome to the site, Morgan. May this site be an inspiration to you and you an inspiration to this site! :wave

Welcome, Morgan! Praise God that you and Carol are such inspirations to each other!

Wow, that's great that as aunt and niece you two can participate together on the forums! I hope you truly enjoy it here with us Morgan, welcome! :wave

Hi Morgan! :wave

Your fiance is called JoJo too? My name is Joanna, but all my nephews call me "Aunt JoJo" so the name stuck with me. :biggrin

I actually thought that Carol meant you, JoJo there for about two seconds. :lol I'm like WHAT? :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back