Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Well Hello

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey i am not new the faith but am getting back in the church. I have lots of questions and can't figure out where to start. I am confused beyond all get out.

Hey i am not new the faith but am getting back in the church. I have lots of questions and can't figure out where to start. I am confused beyond all get out.

Hi Rose; good to see you here; how are you doing? God bless His Word to you. A good place to read in God's Word, the Bible (the central theme of which is the love of the Lord Jesus, Who died at the Cross for sinners) is John chapter three, which speaks of the need for the new birth. John 3.16 is a wonderful verse which contains the core of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. May you be blessed by its wondrous message!

Hi Rose!

Blessings to you.
I suppose you need to ask a question or two ....
May the Lord grant you some inspiration on how to begin; for even that is possible.
Blessings. :)

Hi Rose and it's sure good to have you join us here at CF.net. One thing about our Christian walk is that it's a work by God in us to will and to do of His good pleasure, and He is not done with any of us until we are face to face with Him. As to what Moses said in Numbers 10:29 ". . come thou with us, and we will do thee good: " Any time you care enough to follow God's leading, peace and joy will replace confusion. I would advise that when you hear something that you prove it with scripture in context. God bless you in Jesus' name. :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back