Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What A Testimony

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

davidd

What A Testimony

I believe no matter who you are, or what you have done in the past, God’s Love can overtake you at anytime. And whether you are a strong follower and believer, or whether you are living a life of sin, when God chooses the time, it’s time. I have pictured this in my mind, with several different situations, and I wish to share what I honestly believe God is showing me. Picture this in your mind. You see a large camp ground with hundreds of people gathered, they are all partying. There is hundreds of dollars worth of alcohol floating around. There is loud wild music going, people are drinking, laughing and carrying on just being wild. (Picture that surrounding for a while) Then for some reason, someone starts tuning the radio looking for a different station. They hear a song that sounds neat and unknowing to them they have tuned into a Christian radio station. A few more start to listen, then they all just stop what they were doing and listen. Some are a bit confused, others feel joy and some shed a tear. As the song ends and another starts one individual walks over away from everyone, they take what they are drinking and hold it up in front of them and say, Please Jesus forgive me for being such a fool, for looking for Happiness and Love through this which I hold in my hand. And with tears falling from their eyes they proceed to pour the entire contents out unto the ground. And they throw the container in the trash. As they turn around they see others doing the same. There is a circle of people with others lined up behind them waiting to do the same. Now the talking and carrying on you hear is that of individuals talking about God, accepting Jesus into their lives and praising God. And when the last person pours out the last drop and their container goes into the trash, there is a cheer you can hear for miles. And as the power of God floods through them all and they continue to praise and thank God. One individual thinks to themselves, wow what a Testimony for God. Now I have never witness anything like this. I have done things in the past as I was looking for Happiness and Love in other things or people. And even as a faithful follower of Christ there are on occasions things that need to be poured out of my life to make more room for God’s Love. And as I take that which is interfering with my walk with God, and I hold it up in front of my face, and I look up and say, Please Jesus forgive me for being such a fool, for looking for Happiness and Love through this. And as I pour it out and throw the container away, I just feel that up in Heaven there is a loud cheer that can be heard for miles. And I think wow what A Testimony

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back