Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What are some of the things the world sees and think we are foolish?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

There are certain argument people (unbelievers) make and conclude Christianity is foolishness or a waste of time.
Which arguments have you heard, and what were you able to say?

Some argue that they fail to recognise God and yet they are very wealthy and Happy. I tell them God is not a partial God. :)

Sometimes scientist use carbon dating as a point to prove the world is older than the Bible says it is, but even I know that everything decays faster in the outside world than in the lab.

Just because the rate of decay of carbon-14 and other radioactive materials is stable in the lab, doesn't mean it's equlally stable in nature.

Take two leaves. Put one in a compost pile. Let this be the rate of decay in nature.

Take the other leaf, lace it in an air-tight plastic wrap, and store it in a book. Let this be the rate of decay in the lab.

Watch the show and see which decays faster.

I don't argue the world in this matter anymore. I save my apologetics for those seeking Christ, and I turn my back on those who choose not to. They can see us and that's enough.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back