Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What are your fondest high school memories?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
D

Dave Slayer

What are your fondest high school memories? Mine were when I got to speak at Pep Assemblies! :)

I also got to be "Batman" at a homecoming rally. I was lookin' purdy "buff" in that blue batman suit! :biggrin

Good question, I really don't know, I was smoking to much reefer, and doing to much LSD and speed, in high school. So now that I look back on it, I was in poor condition.

Lewis W said:
Good question, I really don't know, I was smoking to much reefer, and doing to much LSD and speed, in high school. So now that I look back on it, I was in poor condition.
Hey, I was in much the same boat, but I remember, I think. :biggrin

I remember being 18 and cramming 14 people in my Mustang! No lie!

I remember my first concert, 17; Slade and the J. Geils Band.

No, that was my second. :lol Climax Blues Band was my first.

:confused

We didn't have school spirit-no football team or cheer squad. But having Manhattan as our playground would be the best part. After school, during the winter, we would spend time at museums. The Museum of Natural History had "entry by donation" for students. So, we'd each give like a quarter... I remember giving a penny once :biggrin

Vic C. said:
I remember being 18 and cramming 14 people in my Mustang! No lie!

I remember my first concert, 17; Slade and the J. Geils Band.

No, that was my second. :lol Climax Blues Band was my first.
Yeah I remember going to see Led Zep, and Black Sabbath, and Grand Funk and others while I was in high school. I think I went to high school which was Overbrook High in Philly, to have fun. At that time I did not care about books, just maintaining my hippie lifestyle.

Back