Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

what christian r u?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

xounstaer

hey,

i was wondering how many christians here are attending church.
i was wondering how many people here listen top 40 and rap or so.

i was wondering how many people here read the bible still every day and keep in studying in it deeper and memorize it as god's only word.
i was wondering how many christians here are within the the human' way.

i was wondering are u a shining example of an obaying christian, as in near perfect to the fellow christians you mostly feel good being with.
or i hope to find a christians who lives among the inmates of the world who'm would be considered non christian for acting this that or some way. and if you are alone believing among people who do not read the bible or attend church or search/deepen in christianity or be busy with it besides yourself.

what i basicly want to lay down is
where are the lonely christians who try to believe and be good but live a so somewhat called wrong life and know no many self stated christians around you besides the regular (non)christian/catholic who doesnt search deepen or be busy with christianity, as a busyness??

so you know me, i hope to see if there's people, who....
who have a rough time to keep believing in christianity because the lack of christian helping hand(s) or to be a real human more without lacking in the solid christian believe..

am i being a bit understood??(i dont consider this post to be as the kinds i have posted when under influence of substances)

do you get what i mean
i seek you
and if i dont find you, a bit like me.
i'd feel lonely here among the sinless christians
so i am looking for a christian in hart and kidneys but whom lives a life looking much different...

are you?
or do you know that there's maybe even many more people like me here.
who find drunkness and being under influence is not some to discuss, even if you dont yourself.
and who doesnt keep on asking after things've been made clear in details even in the good book.

all i could be doing is trying to give directions here, since i have no questions left.

or maybe i could talk about some with you, who's here with em too..:waving:help:salute

hey,

i was wondering how many christians here are attending church.
i was wondering how many people here listen top 40 and rap or so.

i was wondering how many people here read the bible still every day and keep in studying in it deeper and memorize it as god's only word.
i was wondering how many christians here are within the the human' way.

i was wondering are u a shining example of an obaying christian, as in near perfect to the fellow christians you mostly feel good being with.
or i hope to find a christians who lives among the inmates of the world who'm would be considered non christian for acting this that or some way. and if you are alone believing among people who do not read the bible or attend church or search/deepen in christianity or be busy with it besides yourself.

what i basicly want to lay down is
where are the lonely christians who try to believe and be good but live a so somewhat called wrong life and know no many self stated christians around you besides the regular (non)christian/catholic who doesnt search deepen or be busy with christianity, as a busyness??

who have a rough time to keep believing in christianity because the lack of christian helping hand(s) or to be a real human more without lacking in the solid christian believe..

am i being a bit understood??(i dont consider this post to be as the kinds i have posted when under influence of substances)

do you get what i mean
i seek you
and if i dont find you, a bit like me.
i'd feel lonely here among the sinless christians
so i am looking for a christian in hart and kidneys but whom lives a life looking much different...

are you?
or do you know that there's maybe even many more people like me here.
who find drunkness and being under influence is not some to discuss, even if you dont yourself.
and who doesnt keep on asking after things've been made clear in details even in the good book.

all i could be doing is trying to give directions here, since i have no questions left.

or maybe i could talk about some with you, who's here with em too..:waving:help:salute

Well, I am not exactly sure what you are asking us, but I think I can say without fear of contradiction that we are all human beings and prone to sin.

Some of us are prone to greater sins, others to lesser sins. Some of us have a higher awareness of what sin is, others are still learning. Anybody who thinks you have "arrived" when you put on the mantle of "Christian" is mistaken, and nobody knows that better than I do, trust me.

But I do know this:

Trying to live up to the expectations of men is a waste of time, and I don't concern myself with it. Sure, I have people I am accountable to, but if I listened to every Holy Joe type who came down the pike telling me what I should believe and how I should live I wouldn't keep my sanity for very long. There are people in the world who would send me to hell for praying with beads or crossing myself. So I don't waste my time with them.

You wrote:

who have a rough time to keep believing in christianity because the lack of christian helping hand(s)

You know, there are millions of Christian charities out there who count on donations to make things work. I wanted to start an outreach to the homeless (hopefully before next winter - it gets really cold here) but so far I have no takers, mainly because the people who believe in disorganized religion (as opposed to organized religion) stay away from the church, and even if they didn't, they would be skeptical about what I was doing with their donations.

I guess what I am trying to say is if you are concerned about "helping hands" there is nothing stopping you from helping, because I sure could use a hand myself.

Otherwise, this old sinner will have to do it himself, and I only have two hands.

for praying with beads or crossing myself

sry i am not in english sayings(at home) but it's literarelly meant some way?

and two hands?

man i've been fighting for as far as i know my whole live to be allowed to be what i want to be...

i cant go to church because when the church sees me it's mass psychose, even if it's 'just me' like such a lie would do. so i cant actually go to church due to me wanting to be me..if you go think over that then u get what i mean.

i choose yesterday or so to gave up onj going to an apartment and stay in the closed section (freewillingly though)
i take medication against my delusion of being wantingg to be me. and my psych told me in other words that i should apreciate myself beside my believe/religion/psychosis. she though i have a very low self esteem..(which touched me positively...)

so happy to see somebody repplied
take my hand i care, but i cant come to you, you allready came to me or i set of some rigfht?

you handed out big time to me, simply just by replying and getting' me, good enough. ty ty ty. no i am not overreacting.

and yes i did mean to imply like 'i come to you'.
for the rest i am glad i didnt get kicked out of the fence here as other sites do or did..

besides real life. glad to still be alive and be me wanting to be. after all.
i keep cool or i cry.

if that shelter/homeless bussinesss;) doesnt work maybe you already done enough by posting the way you did to me. i feel a bit more home..

with such fairness, ty x

Last edited by a moderator:
so there's four hands here.
reaching out or grabbing in.
im sure theses four hands wont do wrong either way.:nod

What do you fear about church? Or do they fear you? You do not have to be like everyone else. Jesus hung out with people who would not have been comfortable or even welcome in the churches of his time. You do not have to be perfect to follow Jesus. He can heal your mind if you are concerned about it. Don't let any human prevent you from following Jesus. Need help? Ask Him. He does answer prayer.

You don't have to be perfect to be a Christian. Jesus hung out with a lot of people that would not have been welcome or would not have been comfortable in the churches of the time.

• I'm a charismatic, non-denominational Christian (I go to a Charismatic Bible Church).
  • I don't listen to rap or hip-hop (but I do like classic country, classic rock, Christian rock, contemporary gospel, country gospel, easy listening, folk, & R&B).
  • I am a recovering alcoholic & staying that way through God, AA (yes, I believe in 12 Steps), and my husband.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back