Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you do for a living ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

John

I am employed as a private in the Canadian Forces, Also i work for the Department of Natural resources as a park care taker.

I always admire folks who serve their countries the way you do, John. Kudos to you.

I'm a cattle rancher/subsitute teacher/stay-at-home mom/church and school volunteer/soon to be church secretary/christian forum moderater! :-D

OK, sometimes I'm a little busy!

I just got my MSc in "Commercial Information Technologies" and will start a job as an IT business consultant in may.

handy said:
I always admire folks who serve their countries the way you do, John. Kudos to you.

I'm a cattle rancher/subsitute teacher/stay-at-home mom/church and school volunteer/soon to be church secretary/christian forum moderater! :-D

i wish my life were less hectic, like yours :)

johnmuise said:
handy said:

Your life is seriously more busy than hers?! :-O What's your schedule like?

I teach adult Literacy at the local college three days a week. So I have 50year old ladies who are still learning their alphabet through to eighteen year olds (with their three kids in the creche) who need to know how to punctuate properly. It's interesting.

The other two days a week I'm working on my website: http://wwwIdeasForWorkAtHomeMums.com and trying to keep on top of the housework and look atfer my husband who is off work with a long term sickness.

promisedove said:
johnmuise said:
handy said:

Your life is seriously more busy than hers?! :-O What's your schedule like?

On base/course:
4:30AM get up
work till 11:00PM
everyday

Natural resources:
Bike 10 day there and back each day
Work 7:00 AM To 5:30 PM
Repeat for each day

Jeez, I am never really busy...except the week of finals (in college). Do you have time to sleep? :lol:

I am a Worker-Priest for the Anglican Church International, I am a theologian. I work as a Librarian two days a week and one day a week I help out in a local chain electronics store asthe computer person / salesman.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back