Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you love about your spouse...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

Grace Alone

After a couple days of discussing negative aspects of marriage in another forum, I am ready to hear something uplifting......

So, what are the things that you love about your spouse - the big things, or the small?

One of the things I love is the way my husband holds my hand as we're going to sleep. :biggrin

What I love about my wife is that she has one of the biggest hearts I have ever seen, felt, and been blessed to be a part of.

I also love the way she smells. Like when we cuddle on the couch to watch a movie or talk, ~sigh~ it puts me at ease..... :turn-l:

I love that my husband loves me for the way I am. I'm REALLY weird, so you've gotta give him credit for liking that. :lol:

I love that he's playful. He can chase me around the yard and we can let the child in us come out without worrying about what other people think.

I love the way he tells me daily that he loves me.

I love the way that he can cry and cry when he's sad or hurt and not worry about "sucking it up and being a real man".

I love the perfect daddy he is to my children.

He loves me as Christ loves His church. I feel like he's a better husband than I am a wife sometimes. He always puts his family first. He's responsible, mature, and fun. Not bad looking either i might add. I am divinely favored by God to have such a husband. 8)

Wow.. What can I say, my wife is everything, she makes me a better man. She's my sunrise and my sunset. She's very intelligent and quick on her feet. She knows all the right things to say and when to say them. I love how she gazes into my eyes with her soft innocent brown eyes. I love the way she mother's our child, I could not ask for a better woman to be a mother. I love the fact that she reads the Bible with me, and prays with me. She's a strong Christian woman. She completes me in everyway. If I ever believed in soul mates, she would fit that role. I love the way we finish each other's comments, I love the fact that she can get something for me out of the kitchen and I was just thinking that I wanted that. My heart melts just to hear her voice when she calls me at work, just to say "I Love You". And as another poster stated, she has a beautiful smell. And of course she's very attractive.

-Atone

What I love about my [future] husband, is that he will be the one that God wants me to spend the rest of my life with and I know I can't go wrong when God's doing the picking :biggrin

I love my husband's sense of justice and rightness. I love his honesty. I love knowing that I can trust him completely.

I love my fiancé for everything that she is. I do not thank God enough for her. I need to remember that I could actually lose her... and I need to cherish every single day that I am able to look into her eyes and listen to her voice.

BL

My husband

:angel: There are so many things I love about my husband.
I love his smile and his light brown eyes. I love the way he is so understanding and so gentle. He is very patient and an excellent Father to our children.
I love my husbands size and he has a great back!
He has alot of muscles,but I love the way we cuddle together all night,and the way he looks at me. We love to make each other laugh,and he has a great laugh.
The greatest thing I love about him though is his love for Our Lord Jesus Christ,and how that love has flowed into our marriage.
Next to Jesus,he is my best friend. :B-fly:

:B-fly:

Re: My husband

[quote="blueeyelinerI love my husbands size and he has a great back!
[/quote]

So I'm not the only one that likes my hubby's back! LOL Most people wonder why the back and not some other body part. :-?

Re: My husband

sillynikki said:
[quote="blueeyelinerI love my husbands size and he has a great back!

So I'm not the only one that likes my hubby's back! LOL Most people wonder why the back and not some other body part. :-?[/quote]

:B-fly: I love my husbands back because it's very strong.
but his greatest feature has to be that he's a child of God,and he is so compassionate and very understanding. A man doesn't really have to look great to be great! A man who loves God is naturally attractive to women I believe because they are not running away from the way God made them.
like you,I admire my husbands back,and it's a blessing to us because of the man our husbands are.

Grace Alone said:
So, what are the things that you love about your spouse - the big things, or the small?:biggrin

I love that he accepts me for who I am and he supports me no strings attached...

Brenda

hmmmm probably that she is a child of God. everything else is optional.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back