Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study What does it mean for the law to get nailed to the cross? (Col. 2:13-14/ Eph. 2:11-16)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Know what I tell my granddaughter (about herself)?
If you're born cute, you stay cute --
It's funny you should say this.
What I tell people is don't marry a person with unique features or peculiar personality traits......those only get worse with age. :lol

Take Rollo for example...
tumblr_mbbu3xaXQ91ry46hlo1_400.gif

His sacrifice is sufficient because it met the requirement of the law, ie; an unblemished (sinless) male.

Yeshua was a 100% man and he was perfect because he kept the law perfectly.
Hmm. A perfect man? I don't think so. What about Romans 3:10? We have to be careful. Maybe Mary, the Mother of Jesus was sinless too - as one big denomination believes. Shouldn't get away from scripture...

Wondering

It's funny you should say this.
What I tell people is don't marry a person with unique features or peculiar personality traits......those only get worse with age. :lol

Take Rollo for example...
tumblr_mbbu3xaXQ91ry46hlo1_400.gif
Good for you Jethro, but you are still 2nd place to me.

Who will watch this long enough to catch what I am saying?

Last edited:
Hmm. A perfect man? I don't think so. What about Romans 3:10? We have to be careful. Maybe Mary, the Mother of Jesus was sinless too - as one big denomination believes. Shouldn't get away from scripture...
Wondering
Get away from Scripture? Yeshua was perfect (Luke 6:40; Heb 5:9) and he was a man (Romans 5:15; 1Ti 2:5). Romans 3:10, in context, is referring to men prior to Yeshua. Men needed a perfect man to atone for their sins so Yahweh sent Yeshua. Yeshua was sinless, unblemished. He did no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. Once he made the atonement, all those who receive him will be made perfect as well (Luke 6:40; 1Co 2:6; Heb 12:23). All those who don't receive him will remain unrighteous.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back