Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What has this monster done

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lewis

There is a place in hell for this coward of a man, I am so angry, and there is nothing that I can do about it. This punk of a coward deserves death after he sits for a while and suffers. and please don't hit me with what would Jesus do. Because in Bible days old and new he would have been put to death. Men and women were put to death all the time when Jesus was walking the earth. Show me in the Bible where He stopped one. But anyway below is the story of this Christmas day murder, this innocent little girl was almost Blind and deaf, why would this stupid fool do what he did to her. I am just outraged at this coward.

Lewis W

1px.gif

souders.article.jpg

02:26 PM ET

Missing 9-year-old’s neighbor allegedly beat her with brick, dismembered body

An Indiana man charged with killing his neighbor’s 9-year-old daughter confessed to beating her to death and dismembering her, according to court documents released Tuesday.

In a probable cause affidavit obtained by CNN affiliate WANE, police allege that Michael Plumadore “freely admitted” during an interview Monday night that he struck Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon in the head multiple times with a brick while she was standing on the front steps of his home last Thursday morning.

Police say that he told them he then hid her body in his freezer until late that night, when he dismembered her with a hacksaw and placed pieces of her body in a nearby dumpster.
The affidavit states that Plumadore told detectives Aliahna’s head, feet and hands were still in his freezer. Crime scene technicians executing a search warrant Monday discovered what was believed to be a human head and other body parts in the freezer, according to the document.

The Allen County Sheriff’s Office announced at a Monday night press conference that Aliahna’s remains were found around 9 pm and that Plumadore was in custody for her murder.
Plumadore had originally claimed that Aliahna disappeared while he was sleeping on Friday morning and that he did not realize she was missing until later that night. He was supposed to be watching her and her two sisters while her mother recovered from the flu.

Aliahna’s grandmother, Amber Story, described Plumadore as a “close family friend” on “Nancy Grace” Monday night and insisted that he would not harm the girl.
“I have no, no qualms in saying that Mike would never hurt any of those children, or any children, period,” Story said hours before his arrest.

Plumadore appeared in court briefly on Tuesday morning. He was ordered held without bond and an arraignment was set for December 30. Prosecutors said he has not yet retained an attorney.
Watch “Nancy Grace” Tuesday night at 8 pm ET on HLN for the latest on the investigation of Aliahna Lemmon’s murder.
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...legedly-beat-her-with-brick-dismembered-body/

Angry is exactly how I feel about it as well.

What a coward......how could you ever hurt a child?

It makes no sense to me how someone could do this to another human being much less an innocent child like this little girl.

I seen a home video of her tonight and she was so happy even though she was partially blind and deaf. And she was looking forward to Christmas and this monster hurts her and kills her with a brick and cuts her up.

We are evil, yet we're so offended by the evil done by others that we wish to crush them. God is righteous, so just imagine how much more he'd want to crush us for our iniquities ... had it not been for Jesus Christ!

Glory to God!

yup if convicted, god have mercy on him. if the death sentence isnt handed. the inmates in that prison will do the honors.

We are evil, yet we're so offended by the evil done by others that we wish to crush them. God is righteous, so just imagine how much more he'd want to crush us for our iniquities ... had it not been for Jesus Christ!

Glory to God!

True.

We are evil.

Christ delivered us from evil. Don't lump "missing the mark" together with "bashing the head of a little girl with a brick and dismembering her."

Not all sin warranted the death penalty in the OT. Clearly, this man's does then and now.

Glory to God!
so there wasnt any mercy given in the days of the prophets? God didnt spare men who called out to him. men who did far worse than this?

im thinking of king mannaseh.

He is certainly entitled to the same grace we have received. But if he is unrepentant and determined to be a dangerous savage animal, then, like a savage beast he should be put to death for the sake of the safety of others.

He is certainly entitled to the same grace we have received. But if he is unrepentant and determined to be a dangerous savage animal, then, like a savage beast he should be put to death for the sake of the safety of others.
i am not saying that, but just because he set sorry to god doenst mean we should like they do in brittian with pedophiles either.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...matic-abuse-fake-website-jailed-27-years.html

four years!!!!!!!! four years!

thats a slap.

theres the yesterday article titled that i have in front of me as i got a free copy

CONVICTS SPARED JAIL ATTACK 50 PEOPLE EVERDAY.

I fully support the death penalty in cases like this. I hope he will repent and accept Jesus as his savior but that does not let him escape the justice due to him here.

All I am saying is that it is only God's grace that's stopped us from becoming like this man; and for that, we must be grateful to God. Without his grace, we'd be no different from this man. So instead of judging this man, we ought to thank Christ for his supreme sacrifice, a sacrifice which has clothed us in his righteousness.

I fully support the death penalty in cases like this. I hope he will repent and accept Jesus as his savior but that does not let him escape the justice due to him here.
of course, peter said that if one is in jail for commiting crime its not for god's glory. its because you did the crime you deserve the sentence.

he wasnt talking about persecution but plain stealing etc. theres no mention of well you repented and god will stop the sentence.

Glory to God!

I think this should be the best response. Vengeans belongs to God.

(not trying to go off topic) How about this, on a Christmas day:
Christmascarnage inNigeria; 5churches bombed

The battle is the Lord's (though at most times He uses man)

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back