Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the The Terible 'SHAKING' before the END comes?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

Elijah674

2 Thess. 2
[1] Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

[2] That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
[5] Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

Who can see a shaking taking place today is the question? All the WORLD (???)WONDERED AFTER THE BEAST? (church/State implied) These are not the saints!

And how do you tell the difference?

--Elijah

Well now, it seems that no one wants to take a stab with these verses? But we are Holy Spirit led??? Old Israel were finished in Christ's day. (so He says in Matt. 23:38) In fact there were many who believed (John 12:42-43) on Him, but they had a problem! Hey it sounds as in this church (Acts 7:38) was held to more esteem than of Christ?

Anyway, as 'i' see it the whole church was cut off! Surely, the EXTENDED Church only needed Isa. 5:3 to be chosen to be done right! (Christ over church has Christ NUMBER one, huh??) But this New fold was the start of the old fold. With 12 disciples! (with the same doctrines, see Matt. 23:3 if Christ can be believed.)
Hey again see Isa. 5:1-4! So as Old Israel went astray and were rejected, so the extended church came to view.

And what transpired after a time? See Eccl. 1:9-10 and the repeated found in chapter Eccl. 3:15! + for how God verifies that He does work in Gen. 41:32

To be continued! (later on)

--Elijah

Ezek.9

[1] He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.
[2] And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.
[3] And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

[4] And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

(only these will be saved in the ending of it all ... when it is FINISHED! And they are said to be sighing & crying for the stuff that the Rev. 17:1-5 are doing! And what are they crying about? Note Numbers 16:3. And what does one hear today... we are all Christians just learning... after 120 years of the Striving of the Holy Ghost in Gen. 6:3 )

[5] And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
[6] Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they [[began at the ancient men]] which were before the house.
[7] And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

(This is the LORDS STRANGE ACT! Two/fold Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl.3:15 repeat and Gen. 41:32 to old Israel and the Rev. 17:1-5 ones unless they react to Rev. 18:4! these ones had passed the boundaries of probation & were CRUCIFYING CHRIST AFRESH, and PUTING HIM TO AN 'OPEN' SHAME...Yet they said.. Lord, Lord.. & you can read it for yourself in Matt. 7:21-22)

[8] And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

[9] Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and [[the LORD seeth not.]]
[10] And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

[11] And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

(Yet what do we hear today, but Love fulfills it all! Love ALL regardless of the trash that they are taking part in! Again Jude 3 is the question, which is in agreement with THE VERY FIRST COMMANDMENT of God!! )

--Elijah

The END Time message is that [ALL] churches are done. Korah was a liar! Num. 16:3 The Lord says so! Matt. 7:13-14 + Matt. 7:22-23 (yet these were never known to be so)

So the history has the EXTENDED CHURCH covering the [SAME] old ground as did old Israel! With just a [REMNANT] SAVED! Rev. 12:17

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back