Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the worst pun you have ever heard?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have heard soooo many (and cracked many) - where do I start?

Some bad ones are:

"Look at that clock - what a waste of time!"

"Well I'm handing out the clock jokes today!"

And a doctor doctor joke (so many of these, but will only make you suffer through one)

"Doctor Doctor, I think I'm turning into a rubber band!"
"Well go and stretch yourself out on the couch over there!"

I love to hijack threads but it is considered impolite and since as a Christian there is concern for my testimony before all men, I'm torn about actually doing that here. Still, since there are stories to be told, and threads to tell them in: and Christian brothers and sisters to listen? Will we say Liberty and amen, Sparrow? Of course we will. :yes

So there I was shopping at the local supermarket and pondering if I should buy pork or not and thinking of every body here and asking God to bless us when this guy rudely bumps into me.

HEY! What'cha think yer doing buddy? I demand.
Well, we begin talking and he introduces himself as, "Arthur, but you may call me 'Artie'," and begins to tell me his story of woe. It turns out that his wife is being held ransom and he must get the grand sum of $1 to purchase her safety. :confused

Now, I've heard 'em all, I think as I gently turn from the plight of my neighbor.

It wasn't long before I was done with my shopping and had almost forgotten the encounter. While going up to the cash register I heard sound of a struggle. There was Arthur with his hands around the throat of another customer! After he quickly dispatches her he grabs the throat of another, "Will you give me my dollar??" he bellows?

Now believe me I was scared and thankful too because he seemed so calm after we had spoken. I could tell that he was in a hurry but assumed he was just another pan-handler which clearly wasn't the case what-so-ever. The next day it became clear when I read the headline in the newspaper:[attachment=0:m25zgum4]fake headline.jpg[/attachment:m25zgum4]

~Sparrowhawke
I’ve been reading something very interesting  Stephen Hawking’s latest book about anti-gravity.
I just can’t put it down.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back