Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What IS this?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Amazed

Young Saints,
First, You all obviously know that you have no obligation to follow the advice that I'm about to give, but for Christ's sake I pray that you do.
All of you who have been posting in the "Allah is not the God of Abraham" forum have done a marvelous job of presenting the truth to the opposition... However, at this point, It seems that they have no intention of hearing us and turning to the light. Therefore, I suggest we take a rest, stop "talking" Jesus, and BE Jesus by leaving this to the ONLY True Judge. If they want to post arguments, let them. If they want to blaspheme, let them. If they want to curse us for not responding, let them. We have stood for truth. Now, let's stand for peace.
I love you all. And The Father loves to bless His faithful children abundantly. So be faithful and be blessed!

The bible instructs us to spread the good news of the gospel by talking to others. It also instructs us to shake the dust from our feet, and walk away from those who don't want to listen to us. Pretty simple instructions.

Now a word to my fellow Christians. We need to be careful about our use of language. Words like "respectful, tolerant, accepting," etc, create the wrong impression. We know that the ONLY way to God is through Jesus Christ. That should always be our message. Islam and other religions are not OK. We should not profess to have any respect for them. We should never act or speak in such a way as to soften the Christian message.

We are not called to attack other religions or to hurl insults at their believers. But we cannot be so politically correct as to avoid telling them that they are wrong and that acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is their only hope for salvation. If they don't like hearing that and get angry about it, then is the time for us to walk away.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back