Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What triggered your own explosion?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

What triggered off your own explosion?

Premarital explosions...how did you meet?
I like listening to people testify such funny things: 'the first day I saw her/him'.
Some say:
Her Voice attracted me - the explosion went - today we are a couple, or
I saw her slip - and I picked her handbag, or
He was the most intelligent guy in class, or
He has a frog nose - it attracted me, or
handsome/beautiful, or
The way s/he smiles or
She used to beat me up in class...and one day we were grabbing each other's arms in a fight, she looked into my eyes and saw something, I looked into hers and saw 3 kids calling me daddy:biggrin or
The day I tasted her food I saw heaven, or
I accidentally matched her foot in a boutique - all of a sudden we found each other matching towards the alter and chorousing 'I do'.

---
I am very curious! All these ridiculous encounters...
I don't know how mine starts - maybe in Camp Nou:chin or maybe someone slaps my face and say I DO
--
so what triggered off that explosion?

Last edited by a moderator:
At that time I was working for a computer manufacturing company. I was still in an entry level job and it was part of my duties to make sure the copy machines, printers and fax machines were all working correctly.

So, one day this guy comes along and puts a copy job through the copier without taking out the staple. :angry2

Then he tried to fix the problem himself.

I get over there to help him out and he was just so sorry and so cute I couldn't help but forgive him. I also couldn't help checking out to see if there was a ring on his finger. There wasn't and he was just so cute I did a little detective work and found out where in the cubicle maze he sat. Once I found where he sat, it was amazing how much I found myself going by his desk and talking to him. Finally, after I left one day, his cubicle partner turned around and told him he should ask me out already!

So, he took me out to lunch and we've been out to lunch ever since! :heart

At that time I was working for a computer manufacturing company. I was still in an entry level job and it was part of my duties to make sure the copy machines, printers and fax machines were all working correctly.

So, one day this guy comes along and puts a copy job through the copier without taking out the staple. :angry2

Then he tried to fix the problem himself.

I get over there to help him out and he was just so sorry and so cute I couldn't help but forgive him. I also couldn't help checking out to see if there was a ring on his finger. There wasn't and he was just so cute I did a little detective work and found out where in the cubicle maze he sat. Once I found where he sat, it was amazing how much I found myself going by his desk and talking to him. Finally, after I left one day, his cubicle partner turned around and told him he should ask me out already!

So, he took me out to lunch and we've been out to lunch ever since! :heart

Should Indeed form a front page :clap
It is similar to that chemical catalyst (small as a dot ) that triggers off a heavy chemical reaction in a lab.:biggrin
Everyone does have a thing or two to say :thumbsup

I met my wife at a block party.

I had just built a house this little neighborhood. I meet my neighbor who told me about some people he new and about them having this block party coming up for a bunch of people in the neighborhood who had birthdays in Aug. Well, gues what? My birthday is in Aug.

Anyway, he invited me and told me about the young lady I might like to meet. She was a young school teacher who's father was a state rep. I met that young lady. Very nice, then I met the woman who I married.:) That young ladies friend who lived one street over from me. We started dating after that party.

I'd often walk over to her house and we'd have a glass of wine and fix dinner together, like some crazy recipe. We'd go out on the weekends and such. She'd come over my house and help me do something, I'd go to her house and help her do something.....and pretty soon it was like we where married with two houses.

Superb...
but could have been near the barrack ...
:lol ah you i should tell you that story but kelly jo was not meant to be
no, i was too young and stupid then. and not ready for marriage.

i was long out of the active army when i met tammy. in fact i didnt even ten years in.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back