Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Whats with all of the Hate for Taylor Swift?.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There's seems to be alot of speculation on YouTube from conservative christian circles suggesting that Tay-Tay is a Satan Worshipping ,Burning Cauldron Stirring, Spellcasting Sorceress.Where is the proof?,maybe all of the signs and wonders around Tay-Tay is just major league trolling?.Maybe the people opposed to her are just jealous because she has $100 bills in rolls that she uses as toilet paper?.I think the Y.T talking heads do the conservative movement a great disservice by espousing crazy rhetoric about famous performers.No matter what any of us think about certain famous people,we have to realize that even they are in need of finding the Truth and Light of Jesus Christ.

A couple months ago TS told her audience they should register to vote. It overwhelmed the online resources for voter registration. This scared a bunch of right wing talking heads, so now TS is enemy number one. She didn't tell anyone who yo vote for, just that they should vote.

:tongue

There was also the flap where Trump wanted her to vote for him,and she turned around and voted for our current president.That probably didnt helped either.

Who knows, all i know is she just complains about relationship breakups in her songs. I like rock music, so even if she payedme i still would not see any of her shows. She has alot of worshippers thou. Like a billion fans or something.

Taylor was accused of being a Pentagon asset. As if that was somehow a bad thing. Every single veteran in the US is a Pentagon asset. The "Christians" intent on smearing people are counting on people to be gullible and not very bright.

When your that famous and that influencial and basically have over half the country that love you and look up to you and many even worship you, then its a bit obvious your going to be someones asset.

Or the other way, your influencial and have a few million followers and say the wrong thing then suddenly its always just a coincidence they getting sued left right and centre and accused of all sorts of nasty things.

Taylor was accused of being a Pentagon asset. As if that was somehow a bad thing. Every single veteran in the US is a Pentagon asset. The "Christians" intent on smearing people are counting on people to be gullible and not very bright.

Well i think its a bad thing veterans are on the streets homeless and many suffer PTSD while others feed and profit from war.

Thats going on war veterans who acturally survived while others feed from it while they have to suffer and live with the scars for life.

Thats just how this fallen and crooked world works, the more broke and miserable people become, the more the wicked power trippers feed and gain. There lust for power and control and money is above there love for humanity.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

The stench rising up to Gods nose is so roton and he tries says enough is enough and tries humble the world, and who is able to stand? Yet the world still wont repent.

The sun is not even scorching, but it is scorching the crooked because they screaming in agony the world is globally boiling and they freaking out, and its all your fault, as the elites panic and many have bunkers and live in fear, or a cows fault because it farts. Has to be someones fault.

How miserable must it be to be a globalist elite, have all the power and control and money and live in luxury yet cant even enjoy life because the world is boiling and doomed. What a miserable and poor outlook on life they all have.

Hey All,
Tailor is not the first singer to have a following.
A lot of you are too young to remember Beatle Mania. At one point, John declared the band to be more popular than Jesus Christ. Of course there was backlash. Some people held Beatle bonfires, burning records and other memorabilia. But they came back from the bad press by having John give this half-hearted apology. (I looked it up.)

"I never meant it to be a lousy anti-religious thing,” Lennon said. “I apologize if that will make you happy. I still don't know quite what I've done. I've tried to tell you what I did do, but if you want me to apologize, if that will make you happy, then—okay, I'm sorry.” Quote from John Lennon

John was forgiven and everything seemed fine; until he was shot. His killer said John's popularity comment was one of reasons he shot John.

Lennon was murdered on 8 December 1980 by Mark David Chapman, a disillusioned Christian and former fan of the Beatles who had been incensed by Lennon's "more popular than Jesus" remark and lyrics from "Imagine", considering them blasphemous, although he cited other motives.

I sure hope something like this never happens again. Nobody deserves to be killed like that.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

She's just another corporate shill. When her image stops selling, they'll toss her out like yesterday's trash.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back