Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Where am I? (Bible places riddles)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I believe that to be gedera.

Jason, I'll give you another hint, using your answer.
After being healed from demon possession, this same man from the Gadarenes went to that region to proclaim all that Jesus had done for him.

It is not Sidon, but the Lord departed from the region of Tyre and Sidon and went to this largely Gentile, Greek-speaking area mentioned by name only three times in the New Testament.

Oh, Decapolis. :oops Dangit. I should read more. (I looked it up because I was so sure)

Correct! Only Mark records Jesus Christ's healing of the deaf-mute man of Decapolis (Mark 7:31-32)

Next:

I am the town where Jesus healed a widow's only son.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back