Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Where is my God? Can someone get him for me?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Lord God Almighty has promised me soooo much :biggrin . Through dreams/visions, prophesies & his written word. I KNOW he doesn't lie & he honors his promises, but why does my life seem to be heading in the opposite direction of where/what he promised me :sad ? I am REALLY struggling now. Think: Joseph while he was in prison...after Potipher's house, except I have NO favor whatsoever from my "captors". EVERYTHING is crumbling :crying . Where is my God? Please pray for me. I need strengths of all types to continue this race. I need my Lord to bring me through this junk to my promised land. I need for him to close the mouths of the lions that are in my life...because they seem to be pretty successful @ what they're doing against me :bigfrown . I know that is Daniel's story, but it makes the perfect analogy for my situation right now :) .

Sometimes God closes doors and causes things to happen in the opposite direction if that is the only way to bring to pass His will for your life and to build up your faith and trust in Him.

Sounds like you are going through a wilderness right now but this could also be the perfect time for you to draw closer to Him and to serve Him and serve people around you. You said that God promised you many things through dreams, visions, prophecies and His Word. God's Word shall not return to Him void, but it shall accomplish what He pleases and prosper in the thing for which He sent it (Isaiah 55:11). So just pray that those promises will be fulfilled. Thank Him in advance for it. And be still and know that He is God (Psalm 46:10).

Isaiah 28:16 ( NIV )
So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed.

I will pray that God will strengthen your faith and joy and deliver you from enemies .... :pray :pray

God bless.

But thanks be to God who gives us the victory (1 Cor 15:57). Now thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ (2 Cor 2:14). This is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4). Faith speaks- We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak (2 Cor 4:13). What you say comes to pass, for good or bad- Mk 11:23-24. Speak to your mountain. Speak the Word over your circumstances. With God ALL things are possible!

Praise and thanksgiving to God for answering your prayers will build faith in your own heart and will give the angels something to work with to bring your petitions to pass. They hearken only to the Word (Ps. 103:20). The enemy wants you discouraged so that the Word and faith will not come out your mouth. As Tina said, the Word will NOT return void. Only you can stop your victory by falling into defeat and negative confessions. Don't agree with the enemy. Agree with the Word. Rejoice and praise the Lord your God for your victory is on the way!

It is soooo hard to keep on having an abundance of faith when I feel as if I'm delivered from the mouth of the lions only to be tossed into the river for the waiting crocodiles. :sad NOTHING can shake my faith as far as believing that the Lord will honor his promises. The only question that arises in these circumstances is that maybe I misunderstood what he said to me. :help I just want to be lifted up into being the 2nd in command of all of Egypt, so that I might help others & serve my Lord's purpose with that power that comes along with that position. :biggrin Please pray that God will make the way for me...because right now I have so much going wrong that I might not be hearing that soft, still voice that I need to. Thanks!! Oh...any & all advice/scripture references are MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

jmwe29 said:
But thanks be to God who gives us the victory (1 Cor 15:57). Now thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in Christ (2 Cor 2:14). This is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4). Faith speaks- We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak (2 Cor 4:13). What you say comes to pass, for good or bad- Mk 11:23-24. Speak to your mountain. Speak the Word over your circumstances. With God ALL things are possible!

Praise and thanksgiving to God for answering your prayers will build faith in your own heart and will give the angels something to work with to bring your petitions to pass. They hearken only to the Word (Ps. 103:20). The enemy wants you discouraged so that the Word and faith will not come out your mouth. As Tina said, the Word will NOT return void. Only you can stop your victory by falling into defeat and negative confessions. Don't agree with the enemy. Agree with the Word. Rejoice and praise the Lord your God for your victory is on the way!

This is right on. Confess the scriptures declaring our victory out of your mouth as often as possible. Put your mind in agreement with God's Word, no matter what the circumstances look like. That is called walking by faith, not by sight. And just know that the devil will always bring on a full force attack when something big is about to happen in your life. So praise and thank God for His word coming to pass in your life. You might be just on this side of a breakthrough!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back