Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Which Type Are You ? Be Honest wiht your self

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It seems in this day and age every one is simply to busy and has no time. I mean there is school and kids and work and career and shopping and getting food ready and socker and baseball and dance and tv and movies and home repair and chores and so forth. That we tend to want everything in a hurry and fix it now type of thing. Within this life situation we tend to treat God and His word in the manner below. See Emoticon

View attachment 6143

Then there those of us who feel we give God enough of our time on Sunday and perhaps when we get a chance to kick back we may or may not think about God and see if He wants to do anything in our lives or simply fellowship with us. We may even find a moment or two to worship Him or Pray and ask Him for this and that. Then break time is over and back to "our life" Is this your relationship with the Father ?

View attachment 6144

Then there are those of us who feel that sunday to sunday is way to long and get into the word on monday and keep getting into it all week long. This life style or choice will listen to dvd's and cd's and read His word daily and truly study to show them selves aproved. Oh it's more then this to this person for they hunger 24/7/365 for His written word. They see things every time they open the Bible or hear the word. They have learned to surrender all and begin to rise above those around them even their peers.
These are the people who God will use for they will show up...God is calling...Will YOU Hear ? and if you do Will You Show Up no matter what it takes or forces you to leave behind ?

View attachment 6145 Then They Can Truly Do This View attachment 6146

AGAIN I ASK............WHERE DO YOU FIT IN ?

For me i really enjoy getting in the Word all the time. To go 7 days without is just waaaaaaay to long!:thud I feel like this little fellow....and i get cranky and just plain begin to feel starved for the Word, and fellowship with God! Then i'm like this guy:sohappy and much easier to live with!

Blessings my friend!

Im the third happy face dude lol.Honestly everything else just seems so empty with no meaning where it used to entertain me and kill time for me but now that Ive known God this way I dont know how to go back to emptiness.I become more me with him feel more natural.

Nice post Brother Fish Catcher Jim!
We must be on the same page today.
Jesus is not just a thing we do one day a week. We should feed on the Bread of life every day for The Word is the Breakfast of Champions!
Those who have a hunger for the Word always get the Victory!! We not only need to exalt him up over us, but also make The Word the center of our life.
Blessings

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back