Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

who is spirtualty blind ?.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anaphora

Lot of folks are walking in darkness. Some people are biblically illiterate. Even some Christian people are spiritually blind. Ezekiel 37:1. The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones. These people are spiritually dead. The hirelings failed to nourish the congregation. When congregations are still on milk after 40 years, this is serious problem.
37:3. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, Thou knows.
37:4. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones hear the word of the Lord. Other than the hirelings failing to teach Gods word to their flocks. Some Christian people only want the pastor of church to sugar coat Gods word. Like teaching the rapture theory. It's false doctrine. Are we catching on??. The congregation is still on milk. They get their diapers changed once in blue moon. Im not talking down to anyone.
Isaiah 29:10. For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes; the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. Many self appointed hirelings have spirit of slumber, they don't have the holy spirit.
29:11. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee; and he says, I cannot; for it is sealed. Many pastors and priests can't teach revelation or the seals and trumps. Because they have spirit of stupor. Without the holy spirit, they can't comprehend the meat of God's word.
29:12. And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee; and he says, I am not learned. Many priests go to seminary schools and are taught prosperity doctrine. It's traditions of men. They teach rapture theory. Because they cant understand old testament and revelation. God put spirit of slumber upon them. Isnt it any wonder why congregations are still dry bones after 30 or 60 years.
Second thessalonians chapter 2:10. And with all DECEIVABLENESS of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2:11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.
Those who willingly study with false preachers are not getting the holy spirit. Messing with false doctrine and traditions of men. They are not sincere and diligent about seeking God. When satan as antichrist comes near future, he will have no problem deceiving many people. It will be easy pickings, because they are dry bones. Some people are to lazy to study the bible or enjoy listening to windbag preachers. Those who worshipped antichrist will have spot in Sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked.
Question : has God been sending strong delusions on people ??.

God never said to follow man, but to receive truth that only comes by the Holy Spirit. If you are not Spiritually discerning what you are being taught then you will believe the lies of the devil.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

I kind of think 🤔

God doesn’t distribute His elect evenly. Dry regions can border more vibrant regions and I imagine entire nations could go dead or remain dead…

Rambling…

I live in the so called Bible Belt USA. I’m thankful for the restraining power of at least a notion of Christianity ✝️ in the area but…

With lots of poverty violence inequality and injustice…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ would it be worse without the churches? The same? These days I sometimes wonder 💭 if maybe 🤔 it would even get a bit better…

Ugh 😑

Question : has God been sending strong delusions on people ??.

Read Romans 1:18-32 and ask yourself if what you read isn't very much what is in evidence in current North American culture.

One of the present biggest contributors to the spiritual juvenility within the western Church is their adoption of the secular culture's practice of deferring to the expert when it comes to understanding what it is to know and walk with God. If a man (or woman) has seminary credentials, if they've written a book (or books), been interviewed on t.v., maybe produced a video seminar course with other credentialed folk, then it is certain they know God better than anyone who is not credentialed. Ravi Zacharias is a great example of why that thinking is deeply, deeply in error.

Nowhere does God say in His word that the deepest experience of Him, the greatest knowledge of Him, directly and personally, is found only via a seminary, or Bible School. God is not found in a seminary degree. Profound, life-changing, joyful, sanctifying fellowship with God does not rely on academic accomplishments. The cashier clerk at the supermarket, or the oil change guy at the Quickie Lube, or the dog walker who passes your home every morning, can all have the very same experience of God that the seminary Ph.D. might have if they are born-again by God, indwelt by His Spirit, in him possessing all that God can impart to them of Himself.

But many in the western Church no longer believe this, waiting instead with bated breath for the seminary "expert" to direct them in how to be a better Christian. Forget the eighty-year-old woman who has memorized hundreds of verses and passages of God's word, who spends hours daily on her knees in prayer, in whom Christ shines brightly and who has lived her life in love, service and worship of him in the midst of trouble, tragic loss and pain. She's not been to seminary; what, then, can she really know of God?

I tell you such a woman knows more of God by an exponential degree than the smooth-talking seminarian who will tell you the "deep truths" about God - for the price of his newest book, or video series. She has greater wisdom, by far, than the much-lauded academic, Ravi Zacharias, ever attained! She knows God - not just about Him as so many seminarians do - by a life-long, rich, daily, transformative experience of her Heavenly Father. But these saints of God are pushed to the margins of the Church so that the credentialed experts of the faith can tell us what "real" Christianity is. And the result is a Church in North American that is, generally, childish in the extreme in its understanding of who God is and how to walk well with Him.

Back