Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who said jews only look out for themselves? Not me...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

th_120px-Hakenkreuz_im_Verbotsschildsvg.pngANTINAZI.png

God will wipe away tears from off all faces. This means from the faces of non-Jews as well as Jews.

- Jewish Midrash, Genesis Rabba 26

If a man sees his fellow drowning, mauled by beasts, or attacked by robbers, he is bound to save him.

- Babylonian Talmud, Nezikin III, Sanhedrin 73a

Slight no man. Every man was created in God's image.

- Midrash, Tanchum, Jethro

Slander no one, whether it is your brother or not your brother, whether a Jew or not a Jew.

- Midrash, Tanchum, Pekudai

At the redemption of Israel, the nations amongst which they have been scattered, and out of which they will be redeemed, will sing praises to God.

- Midrash Psalms 117

We support the poor of the heathen along with the poor of Israel, and visit the sick of the heathen along with the sick of Israel, and bury the poor of the heathen along with the dead of Israel in the interests of peace.

- Babylonian Talmud, Nashim IV, Gittin 61a

If a man sees his fellow drowning, mauled by beasts, or attacked by robbers, he is bound to save him.[/I]

Care to quote from the Babylonian Talmud to establish that a non-Jew is considered a fellow?

"A gentile is not considered a fellow." - Maimonides, Mishneh Torah, Hilchot Rotze'ach 2:11

I don't speak for the moderators, but I don't believe a Christian forum is a place to promote non-Christian religions, such as that which is found in the Talmud.

Are we allowed to debate the holocaust?

Or is it off limits?

God will wipe away tears from off all faces. This means from the faces of non-Jews as well as Jews.

If a man sees his fellow drowning, mauled by beasts, or attacked by robbers, he is bound to save him.

Slander no one, whether it is your brother or not your brother, whether a Jew or not a Jew.

At the redemption of Israel, the nations amongst which they have been scattered, and out of which they will be redeemed, will sing praises to God.

- Midrash Psalms 117

We support the poor of the heathen along with the poor of Israel, and visit the sick of the heathen along with the sick of Israel, and bury the poor of the heathen along with the dead of Israel in the interests of peace.

ok well i am a jew and i disagree based on observation . yes jews today side with the opress but if you go back 30 years. No jew that is faithful to judaism would marry a gentile. im part gentile and until my birth my grandparents on my dad side didnt talk to him or mom. jews also will help themselves first. common sense. does this mean they are all greedy? No just like the rest of us. we will help"family" first if we werent in christ or lead to.

ok well i am a jew and i disagree based on observation . yes jews today side with the opress but if you go back 30 years. No jew that is faithful to judaism would marry a gentile. im part gentile and until my birth my grandparents on my dad side didnt talk to him or mom. jews also will help themselves first. common sense. does this mean they are all greedy? No just like the rest of us. we will help"family" first if we werent in christ or lead to.

You're a jew now jasoncran?

On your profile it says Christian?

I was wondering about that, too.
im a jew by lineage. ashekanazi. its a sin to claim what family i have. in christ i MUST hate my grandparents?!

i dont practice judaism. i do read and learn on it. shessh. i spent time and will do so again so that i can learn why family is jewish and why they are they are. grandma died and theres much i didnt know as well she was a jew and i christian.

no real jew will talk much to a gentile openly on the torah. i only know one and she is rather liberal on some things.

im a jew by lineage. ashekanazi. its a sin to claim what family i have. in christ i MUST hate my grandparents?!

i dont practice judaism. i do read and learn on it. shessh. i spent time and will do so again so that i can learn why family is jewish and why they are they are. grandma died and theres much i didnt know as well she was a jew and i christian.

no real jew will talk much to a gentile openly on the torah. i only know one and she is rather liberal on some things.

So, a jew (to you) is strictly a racial thing?

I could have ashkenazi ancestry, but I'd still only be a Christian. You must practice Judaism to some degree, to call yourself a Jew?

n
I could have ashkenazi ancestry, but I'd still only be a Christian. You must practice Judaism to some degree, to call yourself a Jew?
no , i dont. i claim that as that is what my last name is and whom identify with since im of isreal. its a sin for someone to claim that and see that in christ? really that lead me to abandon futurism as i saw what christ was saying from examing the torah from what the sages said and also what torah was about.

its merely emotional. so what i like from time to time look and do jewish holidays. its a sin to do the non-pagan holiday called channukah. jesus did that one. its a sin to do passover? really show me where any holiday that is done that a christian cant do or is it a sin to be a messianic jew of which im not? the holy spirit also lead me to see the bible from this angle and so i do.

i will not offer sin sacrifices or anything if said temple is built or ever.i have learned more the torah then any gentile teacher could teach by reading the torah from a jewish angle. ie the eye for an eye isnt literal nor was it mean to be.

so being messianic jew is a sin. i have them claim being a jew or of the house of isreal. some are jews but most arent.i know when the holy spirit tells me. i have no desire to be under the law. in fact we have some gentiles here that do kosher diets. tim from pa is one of them. i dont as its too expensive. i looked into the matter as my wife likes jewish food. so i may take to a real kosher deli.

I could have ashkenazi ancestry, but I'd still only be a Christian.

I'm 100% ashkenazi and 100% Christian.

(although orthodox jews would claim I am an apostate jew under death sentence)

- Midrash Psalms 117

Jason, maybe you could answer this. Passover Feast is the subject. We know that the blood of the sacrifice is typlifying the blood shed by our Lord. We know that the eatting of the roasted lamb, represents the body of our Lord. However, we were wondering about the bitter herbs and the sea salt. We found in our studies that the bitter herbs represent the bitterness of their bondage in Egypt and the salt their tears. Could the sour wine at the cross represent the bitterness of our bondage to sin and the tears that this sin nature causes?

I love studying the OT. Just the Torah is so full of the redemption of Christ, so full of God's grace. There are so many lessons to learn. We were studying the Passover and what the first Passover meant to the Hebrew people and what it means to us today. The feast of the Passover is filled to types and shadows. Then the manna from heaven and the lesson from Moses and the two rocks. The first God told him to strike but not the second the Rock of salvation that gives living water.

Jason, maybe you could answer this. Passover Feast is the subject. We know that the blood of the sacrifice is typlifying the blood shed by our Lord. We know that the eatting of the roasted lamb, represents the body of our Lord. However, we were wondering about the bitter herbs and the sea salt. We found in our studies that the bitter herbs represent the bitterness of their bondage in Egypt and the salt their tears. Could the sour wine at the cross represent the bitterness of our bondage to sin and the tears that this sin nature causes?

I love studying the OT. Just the Torah is so full of the redemption of Christ, so full of God's grace. There are so many lessons to learn. We were studying the Passover and what the first Passover meant to the Hebrew people and what it means to us today. The feast of the Passover is filled to types and shadows. Then the manna from heaven and the lesson from Moses and the two rocks. The first God told him to strike but not the second the Rock of salvation that gives living water.
i have heard that. well lets see.

hebrews4christians will have much to say. to the jews its called pesca or peschac.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Spring_Holidays/Pesach/Seder/Maror/maror.html

you are correct.

Back