Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Whoo-boy!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

handy

Well, a dog showed up on our door step. Filthy dirty and covered with ticks.

So, whaddayagonnado?

Get all the ticks off and give it a bath.

He's the same breed Anthony is, Boarder collie, only fluffy not short-haired like Antony. So Viola deticks him and gives him his bath, and about that time Thomas is finished fencing for the day, so the both of them fuss over him.

He's probably about a year and a half, maybe two years at the most. He behaves well, doesn't bother the cats, and already follows Antony about like a...well, like a lost puppy.

Antony always comes and lays to my left whenever I'm working on the computer and now this little guy is laying by my right.

I CANNOT FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS LITTLE LOST PUPPY!!!!!!!

:lol as you know from my profile pics on fb about cheyenne.i didnt want that dog, but oh noooo she wormed her way into my heart. now that my wife is away. i miss them both. no belly rubs for cheyenne or the chew toy.

alas it happens.

Jason, you'll have to check out my Facebook page....I've posted a picture of him. Sweet little dog, smart too!

Darn, darn, darn!!!! Steve is not pleased!

Well, before he even left town for home, Steve called some neighbors who are part of the animal shelter down in town. PAL couldn't take the little guy, but our neighbors will care for him until his owners are found. They will exhaust all their channels to find the owners.

So, we said goodbye to the little guy! :crying

Then Steve got home and we showed him the pictures I took of him for his "lost doggie" announcements...and then Steve said that if they couldn't find his owners...

WE'LL GET TO KEEP HIM!!!!!!

So, now what am I gonna do? The right thing and pray that God will reunite this little guy with his rightful owners...

Or, pray that he comes back to us...

Hey, we took ticks off of him, gave him a bath, he pooped in my laundry...I say we DESERVE this puppy!

View attachment 1984

And what goes in, must come back out! :)
Understood, but why did it have to come out in the laundry?

Of course, it was the dirty laundry after all.

Lewis...what can I say? Lost puppy or pregnant cat...lost puppy, pregnant cat....

I'll take the lost puppy!

I know what it is like to definitely NOT want a dog, but one little stray comes in your life anyway. Almost 9 years ago that happened to my family with coincidentally a part border collie. She turned out to be the greatest blessing in our life but 10 months ago she passed away and I still miss her so much. I really feel she was sent to my family as a gift from God. Sometimes strays can be incredible blessings that should not be passed up!

:) Well, they found the little guy's owner.

It was good to get him back where he belonged. :ohwell

We already have 3 dogs, 5 cats, a horse, two goats, and the cows. We really don't need more animals. :shame

I really am glad it's back with it's owner. Really. :tongueuppydogeyes

:crying4 Wahhhh!

I'm glad they found owner I guess.
I mean hope they are good owners and not chain him up all the time now.
Sounds like you guys have a farm.
You need some chickens! People across the street have some running all around, and yes sometimes they do cross the road. Their rooster, he crows all day long.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back