Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are topics on conspiracy banned?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

omofca

I mean, there are obviously conspiracies, the Bible even talks about conspiracies.

Jeremiah 11:9 - And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 18:18 - Then they said, “Come, let us make plots against Jeremiah, for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come, let us strike him with the tongue, and let us not pay attention to any of his words.”

Mark 3:6 - The Pharisees went out and immediately held counsel with the Herodians against him, how to destroy him.

Matthew 21:38-41 - But when the tenants saw the son, they said to themselves, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and have his inheritance.’ And they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him. When therefore the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?” They said to him, “He will put those wretches to a miserable death and let out the vineyard to other tenants who will give him the fruits in their seasons.”

Daniel 6:4-17 - Then the presidents and the satraps sought to find a ground for complaint against Daniel with regard to the kingdom, but they could find no ground for complaint or any fault, because he was faithful, and no error or fault was found in him. Then these men said, “We shall not find any ground for complaint against this Daniel unless we find it in connection with the law of his God.” Then these presidents and satraps came by agreement to the king and said to him, “O King Darius, live forever! All the presidents of the kingdom, the prefects and the satraps, the counselors and the governors are agreed that the king should establish an ordinance and enforce an injunction, that whoever makes petition to any god or man for thirty days, except to you, O king, shall be cast into the den of lions. Now, O king, establish the injunction and sign the document, so that it cannot be changed, according to the law of the Medes and the Persians, which cannot be revoked.” ...

There are more. And there are more to come. When the fallen angels rebelled before they fell, they were conspiring.

The Bible talks about the future; a plan for a Satanic one world society.

Daniel 7:23 - Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Revelation 13 -
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
<sup class="versenum">2 </sup>And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
<sup class="versenum">3 </sup>And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
<sup class="versenum">4 </sup>And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
<sup class="versenum">5 </sup>And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
<sup class="versenum">6 </sup>And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
<sup class="versenum">7 </sup>And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
<sup class="versenum">8 </sup>And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
<sup class="versenum">9 </sup>If any man have an ear, let him hear.
<sup class="versenum">10 </sup>He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
<sup class="versenum">11 </sup>And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
<sup class="versenum">12 </sup>And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
<sup class="versenum">13 </sup>And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
<sup class="versenum">14 </sup>And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
<sup class="versenum">15 </sup>And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
<sup class="versenum">16 </sup>And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
<sup class="versenum">17 </sup>And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
<sup class="versenum">18 </sup>Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The U.N. has a New Age agenda as it incorporates Lucis Trust teachings. What is Lucis Trust? Lucis Trust, founded in 1922 as Lucifer Publishing Co., it is a book publishing company. It was founded by Alice Bailey, an occultist. Originally, Lucis Trust had their office at 666 United Nations Plaza. A trip to any New Age bookstore will reveal that Lucis Trust indeed publishes many of the hardcore New Age books.

From www.bibliotecapleyades.net... "In an Alice Bailey book called "Education for a New Age"; she suggests that in the new age "World Citizenship should be the goal of the enlightened, with a world federation and a world brain." In other words - a One World Government New World Order.

Luci's Trust is sponsored by among others Robert McNamara, former minister of Defense in the USA, president of the World Bank, member of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Thomas Watson (IBM, former ambassador in Moscow).

Luci's Trust sponsors among others the following organizations:

• UN
  • Greenpeace International
  • Greenpeace USA
  • Amnesty International
  • UNICEF
The United Nations has long been one of the foremost world harbingers for the "New Spirituality" and the gathering "New World Order" based on ancient occult and freemasonic principles"

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller, Memoirs

Straight from the horses mouth - and there is even more that exposes them.

Paganism is rampant in the United States. Obelisks are phallic (penis) symbols related to the Egyptian Sun god, Osiris. The Washington Monument is an obelisk. The 4 sides of the Washington Monument are aligned with the cardinal directions (east, west, north, and south). At the ground level each side of the monument measures 55.5 feet long, which is equal to 666 inches. There are many other examples, one being George Washington posed as baphomet.

This nation was founded by Freemasons. The high initiates know that Freemasonry is based on the Kabbalah and other ancient mystical religions, the lower initiates are ignorant and deceived. However Jesus said let your yea be yea, and nay be nay. Don't join secret societies.

Also, Monster energy drink has 666 as their logo. Their logo looks like an M but if you look closely it indeed resembles three Hebrew "vavs" which have a numerical amount, 6. And why is it called Monster?

So why are conspiracy topics banned?

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been my personal experience that if you believe in one conspiracy theory, you are likely to believe in them all. To me, this suggests that the "problem" is inside the mind of the conspiracy theory believer, not out there in reality. One line of argument is that those with no control over their own lives (for whatever reason) make sense of this by imagining that dark and sinister forces are out there robbing them of this control. As you can tell, I am not sympathetic to conspiracy theories and I do not hide the fact that I believe they are often the sign of a mind that is not entirely in touch with reality. Having said that, I concede that I am probably no more qualified than the next guy to render judgements about this. In any event, I believe that in the past, there has been "trouble" with conspiracy theorists going on and on about wildlly implausible things. I have great sympathy for the moderators who need to balance the "right" of individuals to express their ideas against a concern about how the Christian faith is being represented by this board to the world in general.

And I am going to politely suggest that you have left the path of reason in specific relation to your implications about organizations like the UN and Amnesty International - your implied claims really do stretch the bounds of reasonable credulity.

When people bring up conspiracy theories (online and in person) they tend to do it, not to bring about discussion, but to instigate arguments. I've never had a conspiracy theory conversation where the party bringing it up was open to changing their opinion. People who believe them believe them whole hog and usually will aggressively defend them. It tends to get ugly.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back