Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why The Twin Towers Fell

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
For the record, I am accepting the official explanation of the collapses, although two primary things still bother me: WT7 and the fact that if the buildings "pancaked", then they did so in a virtual free-fall. In other words, I can accept a fire hot enough to weaken the supports so that it collapses, but I would expect it to fall in a slower fashion or perhaps even lean over and fall sideways instead of perfectly straight down like all 3 of these buildings did. This has everything of a JFK mystery that 3 buildings all fell the same way that day and this has never happened before in history. But I'm no engineering expert either. If the guys with the degrees say that something only takes a second to hit the ground from a mile up in a free fall, then they are right because I don't have the degree, nor am I a government official that whatever says, goes. I'm just a working class peon.

However, I will stop there of saying anything further. To believe anything else is not unquestioningly standing up and singing "proud to be American" with Kenny Rogers and I found the emotions are too high even yet to suggest anything else. In this case, I rather be a mushroom--- I'm in the dark and fed (what mushrooms are fed). That should not threaten anybody or shatter any glass philosophies or explanations.

Tim The steel that was holding up each floor was not designed to take over 1200 Fahrenheit so when one floor gave way, it just pancaked down, as one floor smashed into the other. Them temperature reached over 2500 to 3000 degrees in certain spots. The steel went soft. It takes 1200 degrees to soften steel melts at 2500 to 2777 degrees Fahrenheit. So there you have it.

Lewis W said:
Tim The steel that was holding up each floor was not designed to take over 1200 Fahrenheit so when one floor gave way, it just pancaked down, as one floor smashed into the other. Them temperature reached over 2500 to 3000 degrees in certain spots. The steel went soft. It takes 1200 degrees to soften steel melts at 2500 to 2777 degrees Fahrenheit. So there you have it.

I did not say that. You are not listening. You already have your mind made up.

tim_from_pa said:
[quote="Lewis W":1dq1od5p]Tim The steel that was holding up each floor was not designed to take over 1200 Fahrenheit so when one floor gave way, it just pancaked down, as one floor smashed into the other. Them temperature reached over 2500 to 3000 degrees in certain spots. The steel went soft. It takes 1200 degrees to soften steel melts at 2500 to 2777 degrees Fahrenheit. So there you have it.

I did not say that. You are not listening. You already have your mind made up.[/quote:1dq1od5p]
Tim I was just adding to it, this is no argument,my brother, I was just speaking to you about it, and that was all that I was doing.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back