Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Women Held In Dog Cage

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lewis

Indiana couple charged with holding woman in a dog cage for weeks
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/08/justice/mobile-home-captive-freed/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
updated 8:44 AM EDT, Tue September 9, 2014
140909072945-tooley-house-caged-woman-mugshot-0909-story-top.jpg

Kendra Tooley, right, and her boyfriend, Ricky Roy House Jr.

There is no room in a dog cage for a adult, that had to be horrible, and for weeks, my God.

Kinky.

barfsmiley_184.gif

Praying for that woman. I hope she will find comfort and help to get over that horrible trauma. Yeah I agree those two abysmal specimens of humankind should spend some of their prison time caged like their victim. Oh well they are lucky the penal system has to follow some human rights standards.

Yes, unfortunately they'll not realize how it feels to be a victim of people who have no conscience nor clue as to what human rights entail.

Oh wait, yes they will. When they're convicted (OK if) and enter into the general population that will know what they did in order to be sentenced there.
God knows prison general populations are all about human rights.

Yes, unfortunately they'll not realize how it feels to be a victim of people who have no conscience nor clue as to what human rights entail.

Oh wait, yes they will. When they're convicted (OK if) and enter into the general population that will know what they did in order to be sentenced there.
God knows prison general populations are all about human rights.

Yeah some people say imprisoned rapists tend to get a taste of their own medicine in prison.

I know a few people who are prison guards in my home town. Rapists, child molesters, are the lowest of the low in prison. Their time isn't a cake walk that's for sure.
People who abuse the elderly, and like in this case, are also on the low rungs. But the rapists of adults or children, even the molesters, are at the very bottom.
Child molesters/or rapists, are called either "Mo" , for molester. Or short eyes. Because they are aroused at the sight of children.

I have seen this kind of scenario on several occasions on the news in the past year.Some have been children.

Makes you wonder how many are there being treated this way that we don't know about? They're somewhere being held, tortured, and no one knows. Or if they do they don't say anything.
Evil walks on two feet. A friend of mine who was a cop said that right after he retired for having seen too much to continue having to look in an official capacity. :sad God help us.

Makes you wonder how many are there being treated this way that we don't know about? They're somewhere being held, tortured, and no one knows. Or if they do they don't say anything.
Evil walks on two feet. A friend of mine who was a cop said that right after he retired for having seen too much to continue having to look in an official capacity. :sad God help us.
My daughter used to date a guy who had a dad who was a homocide detective.He had a booklet with some really horrible pictures in it.My daughters friend showed her a couple but she could not go on.He friends dad left homocide because he was seeing things that he did not know were imaginable.

Yeah some people say imprisoned rapists tend to get a taste of their own medicine in prison.
when they do and its not stopped by the guards. they guards will be in a prison themselves. yes rape happens in prisons but it not like it is on tv. I know guards that work in a facilities houses serial rapists/ pedophiles and murderers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back