Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Work/Rest

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Corn Pop

6 days should work / labour and rest on the 7.

It seems backwards because people are self serving 6 days a week and serve God 1 day a week at church.

I think the scripture means people are supposed to serve God 6 days and everyone has a rest on the 7th with God.

Last edited:
Its just the way life rolls. Many have argued God, I have had my arguments but no finger can be pointed. Its always questions like why would you allow that to happen, why me, why them, and even through the hardest times those who hold faith will get through. Christ gives strength when people need it. Even to the faith of a mustard seed Christ will make sure his true followers pull through. No hope or faith left doesn't exist in Christ even if it's the size of a mustard seed you can get through it.

Everyone loves a soft Jesus. The softest man who ever lived. So soft just say his name and he will beam you into the clouds and keep you safe from tribulation. Hold on, I think scripture says christians will suffer persecution and tribulation in this world. My wrong. No promised teddy bear safety and security.

Its always the classic question. If Jesus is so great why do Christians get sick or die, well, he didn't say they would be safe in this world, he actually said they would suffer trials and tribulations and also be persecuted for his name, so just admit his words are truth.
LOL, yes. So true.

Everyone loves a soft Jesus. The softest man who ever lived. So soft just say his name and he will beam you into the clouds and keep you safe from tribulation. Hold on, I think scripture says christians will suffer persecution and tribulation in this world. My wrong. No promised teddy bear safety and security.

Its always the classic question. If Jesus is so great why do Christians get sick or die, well, he didn't say they would be safe in this world, he actually said they would suffer trials and tribulations and also be persecuted for his name, so just admit his words are truth.
Paul told us to "behold the goodness and severity of God." Rom 11.22a

Back