Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] work

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
B

boford

just pay that i don piss anybody off this weekend at work and that im able to be productive and work with everybody and get stuff done. For all ya that dont know this weekend is mothers day and i happen to work in the kitchen so fri sat we will be gitting ready i guess all i know is i have a extra 2+ ppl in my area. I do what is called backup production which is the evening shift and i help keep the line going usly fix anything they ran out of etc... but we also do mes en plaz at night and all our mixes (mush mix , cheese stuffing, season butter, alfredo kits and a few other small things) that the morn crew will need to make all the stuff for the next day. So there usly 2 ppl back there on a weekend one that comes in usly around 2 who usly does the bulk of the mes en plaz and the other stuff we need for the next day then there me who comes in around 5 or 4 dep on the day i usly take care of all the 911 and stock up the line and basicly everything else that has to be done that day. Ya i basicly do it all a little bit of everything where ever help is needed. Anyways this weekend we will have like 4 ppl back in my area going to be alot of ppl and im sure we will be stocking up for sun morn and i just pray that im able to work with them and everybody else at work fri sat sun night. I tend to every once in a while piss sombody off dont know why and dont mean to but it happens sometimes. It usly between me and who ever running expo on the line he wants stuff done this way and i like doing it differnt. Im slowly learning that i should just agree with what he says instead of arguing with him and then go back to my area and do it the way i fell it should be done.

Back