Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Worship

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Angel

I don't go to church. I'm afraid I'll be triggered... So, I thought I might play worship songs on guitar and worship God that way for awhile. Have any advice about learning/playing better th1b.taylor?

The Lord gave me the deisire to worship with a congregation. Before this, I didnt want to. I guess what I'm asking is that you guys pray that I will run into someone who goes to church that I can go with. I need support because of my illness.

Thanks guys :)

I don't go to church. I'm afraid I'll be triggered... So, I thought I might play worship songs on guitar and worship God that way for awhile. Have any advice about learning/playing better th1b.taylor?

The Lord gave me the deisire to worship with a congregation. Before this, I didnt want to. I guess what I'm asking is that you guys pray that I will run into someone who goes to church that I can go with. I need support because of my illness.

Thanks guys :)
I can pray for that and did already. I don't know how good you are but the easiest and most impressive is to while you're playing a chord, don't change the chord or your fingering but begin, without looking at your pick hand, picking one of the base strings followed by one of the four tenor strings or may three of them in four four and two of them in three four time. All without looking intentionally change the strings. It doesn't take much practice before you cease thinking about it and it becomes natural and professionally sounding.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back