Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Zeal Without Knowledge

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Essential doctrine is that which is required in faith to receive salvation, i.e. resurrection (Rom 10:9); and His resurrection assumes His incarnation (1Jhn 4:2, 3; 2Jhn 1:7).

Nonessential doctrine is that which is not required to receive salvation, i.e. OSAS, etc. Though nonessential doctrine does not affect being saved, it not only consists of the majority of Scripture, it serves for the second most important issue after being saved, which is growth in salvation. Growth causes us to draw closer to God and to one another in the faith, and causes us to be more effective in our outreach to the others.

May our love to one another always be the most important issue, for it is how we love God (Mat 22:38, 39; 1Jhn 4:20). God keep us in the forefront of these doctrines, esp. when communicating with one another!

God's blessings to your Family!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I understand what you've been sharing but my primary subject hasn't been the Gospel of salvation but the differences between Israel and the Church.

I would suggest waiting for a different subject that may interest you, and know I mean no malice in this.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back