- Jan 11, 2020
Continue reading...“Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” Shawshank Redemtion, Stephen King
Most people think hope is a feeling that comes when they are optimistic about the future or whatever is going on their lives. But I believe we can reinforce that optimism with activity. When we give a dollar to the homeless we can then believe that someone will help us when we are down and out because we all know what goes around comes around. Or, at least, that God will be pleased and that gives us hope.
If you believe you can magnify the hope that you already have, then you can do the following:
1. Spend time thinking about hope and asking for what little hope you have to grow.
2. Water the little seeds of hope with positive thoughts.
3. Help others with their little sprouts of hope. Reassure them. Pray with them.
4. Do something with your hope. Talk about it. Write about it. Spread the word that hope is alive and well within you.
5. Watch movies about hope. My...