What's new
  • Do not use Chrome Incognito when registering as it freezes the registration page.
  • Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • No longer will OSAS vx OSNAS be allowed to be debated, argued, or discussed in theology forum. Too much time is required to monitor and rescources used to debate this subject which hasn't been definitively decided in 3,000 years.

Bible Study WHY IS IT WRONG TO BE GAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Freshoil

Guest
Why Is It Wrong To Be Gay?


(Isa 61:10 NIV) I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

(Isa 62:5 NIV) As a young man marries a maiden, so will your sons marry you; as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you.

What is behind the homosexual revolution? Why is there such a demand for same sex marriage and for people who are involved in same sex relationships to be practicing clergy? For the answer we have to turn to the scriptures. God created man and woman and commanded them to unite and be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth with people.

(Eph 5:31-32 KJV) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. ( The Mystery of Marriage )

Human marriage is an example of God’s relationship with those who believe in him, both the old testament saints and the Church. The mystery of marriage between a male and a female is that it symbolizes the future when we live with God in his kingdom. This is God's will, that human marriage would portray and prophesy concerning the future until it becomes reality, when His kingdom comes, as the Lord's Prayer states:

(Mat 6:10 KJV) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

To involve oneself in a same sex relationship or a marriage is a slap in the face and disrespect to God who created mankind, male and female. It is equivalent of saying, hey, I’m smarter than you God, even though you created me, and I will do as I please, I will do whatever makes me happy regardless of what you say in your word. (I have not listed the biblical injunctions against homosexuality in this article as that is common knowledge for most people) ( The Days of Noah and Lot )

It has been like this since sin entered the universe, long ago, before mankind was created, when Satan fell with 1/3 of the angels of Heaven.

(Isa 14:12-14 NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."

This is the attitude of Satan and his followers, hatred and rebellion against God. Their motto is my will be done rather than Thy will be done, as the scriptures say.


GOD BLESS
 

Heidi

Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
3,249
It's wrong to be gay because the supreme value in a gay relationship is the desire to have sex with one another. Gays don't care what God thinks about it, what will happen to the children they adopt, or what's best for the person they lust after.

The human body was not created to mate through the anus where there is more bacteria than in any other place in the body. History has shown this through the disease that results in gay sex. People who lust for their own sex are motivated by lust rather than love. They confuse the two.

The optimum sexual relationship is between 2 virgins of the opposite sex. This produces biological offspring, no disease unless one or both is infected by coming into contact with the blood or fluid of others who have misused this design, and no pain of one or both partners preferring sex with another person. Any other sex can produce tremendous psychological and physical pain than can lead to death. This is obvious to all, but is discarded simply because of lust.

Homosexuals can't help themselves any more than any of us can help our sins. And that is why Christ's love is the only solution to the sin problem. If homosexuals only knew that sexual satisfaction pales in comparison to Christ's love, they would never seek a partner of their own sex again. But they don't know this because they refuse to ask for Christ's forgiveness. They are thus left with no choice to replace it by sex which only leads to more sex. Very sad indeed. :crying:
 
R

Rick W

Guest
Freshoil said:
(Isa 14:12-14 NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."

This is the attitude of Satan and his followers, hatred and rebellion against God. Their motto is my will be done rather than Thy will be done, as the scriptures say.


GOD BLESS
And pride, a lot of it. Society teaches self, all is focused on I, my, mine and me.

You may even have a small testimony of this in front of you ... "My Computer". :biggrin

Oh, and by the God. Don't tell me you created the universe, my science says you didn't. My reasoning, my knowledge and my senses tell me you don't even exist anyway. How can anyone debate my intellengence? I have wisdom that no other generation could ever imagine! And the choice of life and death is mine!
Am I cool or what? 8-)

Riiiiight
:roll:
 

Quath

Member
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
2,635
Heidi said:
It's wrong to be gay because the supreme value in a gay relationship is the desire to have sex with one another. Gays don't care what God thinks about it, what will happen to the children they adopt, or what's best for the person they lust after.
It sounds like you have never talked to gay people. They seek relationships like the rest of us. The only difference is who they are attracted to. Some may be promiscuious, but tnen so are some heterosexuals. Some are ungodly, but so are some heterosexuals. But there are some gay people looking for a monogamous relationship with someone they can spend their life with. And some of these people are Christians.

The human body was not created to mate through the anus where there is more bacteria than in any other place in the body. History has shown this through the disease that results in gay sex. People who lust for their own sex are motivated by lust rather than love. They confuse the two.
The human body was not meant to fly but we do. We pierce and tattoo our skin. We put articficial parts in our body. We use enemas and douches. We press our tongues together. When it comes down to it, we do so much stuff that is unnatural, that it must be human nature.

Gay sex has the same kinds of diseases as heterosexual sex. The difference is that when it is in one community, it tends to stay there unless someone is bisexual or experimenting.

The optimum sexual relationship is between 2 virgins of the opposite sex. This produces biological offspring, no disease unless one or both is infected by coming into contact with the blood or fluid of others who have misused this design, and no pain of one or both partners preferring sex with another person. Any other sex can produce tremendous psychological and physical pain than can lead to death. This is obvious to all, but is discarded simply because of lust.
Then God should have made it so that our desires are for this. However, our desires for for sex from puberity and outside of marriage. So it sounds like the designer is upset at His design.

I have known people that have one night stands, partner swap, and casual sex. They are no more damaged than anyone else. The damage comes from people passing value judgements on our desires that hut noone.

Quath
 
H

Henry

Guest
Did you know that men that have anel sex with other men, have shortened their lives?

Serously our bodies just are not designed for same sex intercourse. That alone is enough to show why it is wrong.

But lets look at something that happens when they body is used that way.

The flesh is tore and often there can bleeding, so what happens then is the waist from the body, which that part of the body is made for, then gets into the blood stream, and in short the man is slowly poistoned and dies early.

Science teaches this, and no wonder that the life span of a gay man is much shoter then a straight man.

So, we are simply not made for sex man with man, and it kills them that do it anyways.
 
O

Orthodox Christian

Guest
1. The physical danger/disease argument is off-target and weak:

When a man and woman have intercourse, the woman will eventually become pregnant. If you wish to discuss the tearing of flesh and endangerment of the sexual partner, then consider the woman.

2. The promiscuity argument is hypocritical:

I see people here arguing against homosexual monogamous unions based upon the supposed truth that homosexuals are promiscuous. Would it not be to their benefit and overall safety to become monogamous?
 
R

Rick W

Guest
Quath said:
I have known people that have one night stands, partner swap, and casual sex. They are no more damaged than anyone else. The damage comes from people passing value judgements on our desires that hut noone.
Used to feel the same way back in the day. Who's it hurting? Live and let live. Sex between two consenting adults is nobody's business. Not only that but what's wrong with prostitution under a controlled medical program? To each his own. Keep your nose out of my business.

All that was fine and dandy back then. It was like kicking against the goads. I was rebellious and had no problem saying so.
But the thing is we don't live as hermits. We are social, we seek out others, form communities, interact with each other night and day. What we do/support has direct or indirect influence on the whole one way or another. That's inevitable. Call it morality, call it ethics, call it social conformity or call it a culture but one can not do things as they please outside the confines of social responsibilty without some form of resistance one way or another.

The opposition to the practice of homosexuality is only the beginning. It may very well be accepted by the secular populace but the believer in God's Word can never accept it. As this society widens the gap between humanism and christian faith it's certainly not going to get any better. There will be many other unforeseen issues that will inevitably widen the chasm between social tolerance and God. God will not move or change His mind. It's society that will introduce the ever-expanding variables.
 
R

Rick W

Guest
Here's an example of ever increasing tolerance.

Ofcom says OK to sex with animals

Clean-up TV campaigners seeking succour in Ofcom's new broadcasting rules suffered an immediate blow today when the regulator gave the all-clear to programmes about "sex with animals".

The comments by Richard Hooper, the Ofcom deputy chairman, came at the unveiling of its long-awaited new broadcasting code and will have had the regulator's spin doctors holding their heads in their hands.
A little at a time is all it takes. Persistance in small quantities is the engine of tolerance.
 

Heidi

Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
3,249
Quath said:
Heidi said:
It's wrong to be gay because the supreme value in a gay relationship is the desire to have sex with one another. Gays don't care what God thinks about it, what will happen to the children they adopt, or what's best for the person they lust after.
It sounds like you have never talked to gay people. They seek relationships like the rest of us. The only difference is who they are attracted to. Some may be promiscuious, but tnen so are some heterosexuals. Some are ungodly, but so are some heterosexuals. But there are some gay people looking for a monogamous relationship with someone they can spend their life with. And some of these people are Christians.

The human body was not created to mate through the anus where there is more bacteria than in any other place in the body. History has shown this through the disease that results in gay sex. People who lust for their own sex are motivated by lust rather than love. They confuse the two.
The human body was not meant to fly but we do. We pierce and tattoo our skin. We put articficial parts in our body. We use enemas and douches. We press our tongues together. When it comes down to it, we do so much stuff that is unnatural, that it must be human nature.

Gay sex has the same kinds of diseases as heterosexual sex. The difference is that when it is in one community, it tends to stay there unless someone is bisexual or experimenting.

[quote:ecd8d]The optimum sexual relationship is between 2 virgins of the opposite sex. This produces biological offspring, no disease unless one or both is infected by coming into contact with the blood or fluid of others who have misused this design, and no pain of one or both partners preferring sex with another person. Any other sex can produce tremendous psychological and physical pain than can lead to death. This is obvious to all, but is discarded simply because of lust.
Then God should have made it so that our desires are for this. However, our desires for for sex from puberity and outside of marriage. So it sounds like the designer is upset at His design.

I have known people that have one night stands, partner swap, and casual sex. They are no more damaged than anyone else. The damage comes from people passing value judgements on our desires that hut noone.

Quath[/quote:ecd8d]

The damage is seeing one's body as a commodity for self-gratification than as a temple for the Lord. Giving one's body away like meat in a market is reducing the human being to nothing but gentalia. This comes from a lack of value in the purpose for our lives except to be used by anyone available. And since this produces no lasting satisfaction, it only increases one's desire for more. It is using and being used. If people who do these things are not damaged, then how can they be damaged by others who tell them they are worth more than that?

Real love is seeing one's value as a person instead of as an object of sexual gratification. If a person has sex with someone who doesn't care enough about them to commit their lives to them, then they will only be seen as an object of someone else's gratification just like a porn magazine. There can hardly be anything more self-disrespectful than that. If you do not understand this then you have a lot to learn about your own value as a person. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

2020 Hosting Fee

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$667.40
Top