Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] ⚠ Contains triggers ⚠ I need God's help to survive this

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

BrotherAlan30

Born again Anglican Christian
Hello my brothers & sisters,
Unfortunately things have gone from bad to worse :sick
I try very hard with "Love Thy Neighbour" and "Hate the sin, love the sinner", it's been very difficult as the woman in the building next-door has been bullying me, dumping waste (aka "rubbish" or "trash") everywhere and recently she made a very serious false allegation towards me and it requires court and as many people know, a lot of innocent people have end up in prison and have faced the most painful trials, some don't even survive the pain.
My mother is not even concerned at all because I'm mentally disabled and have had challenging behaviour in the past (I'm Autistic). I'm so scared, my history is clean and if I cannot prove my innocence, I don't know how I'll cope. So I need you my brothers and sisters to pray to our father to keep me strong. I'm a passofist (I'm dyslexic, I mean the word I don't like or use violence) and a lot of prisoners are very rough so if I have no evidence to support my innocence, I won't survive. :sad

Since my bail, I've been having nightmares. One of a tough big built inmate choking me with a towel from behind without warning and another one of me bleeding from a stab wound.

Unfortunately I don't know UK court systems. In America you are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The defendant, which would be you in this case, has no obligation to prove their innocence to a charge brought by the state. The state is obligated to prove the defendants guilt beyond a reasonable doubt and with evidence.

If you did not do what is being charged against you there can be no evidence to find you guilty. I hope you get a lawyer. That's what they're called here. I don't know what legal professionals that can help you protect yourself in court are called in GB.
My prayers are with you.

I try very hard with "Love Thy Neighbour" and "Hate the sin, love the sinner", it's been very difficult as the woman in the building next-door has been bullying me, dumping waste (aka "rubbish" or "trash") everywhere and recently she made a very serious false allegation towards me and it requires court and as many people know, a lot of innocent people have end up in prison and have faced the most painful trials, some don't even survive the pain.
My mother is not even concerned at all because I'm mentally disabled and have had challenging behaviour in the past (I'm Autistic). I'm so scared, my history is clean and if I cannot prove my innocence, I don't know how I'll cope. So I need you my brothers and sisters to pray to our father to keep me strong. I'm a passofist (I'm dyslexic, I mean the word I don't like or use violence) and a lot of prisoners are very rough so if I have no evidence to support my innocence, I won't survive. :sad

Since my bail, I've been having nightmares. One of a tough big built inmate choking me with a towel from behind without warning and another one of me bleeding from a stab wound.
Praying.

Certainly people can get convicted of crimes with minimal evidence. But you must not let that overwhelm you. You must seek God's counsel above all else. Ask Him to give you the faith, knowledge, and wisdom you need to daily to stay in His will and follow His lead. Your saving faith is a gift (Hebrews 12:2; Luke 22:32; Romans 12:3; 1 Corinthians 12:9; 2 Peter 1:1). You can and should start your day off with asking the Lord to give you the faith you need to stay in his will for that day.

If you have to use a court appointed attorney, and you don't like him/her, then check to see if you can replace them with a different one. Do not tell your attorney you are doing such before you do it if you need to do such.

In Christ, we can literally endure and overcome all things that God allows. He is there with us. He has promised never to leave nor forsake us. I have found that promise to be true.

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Psa 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Isa 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Psa 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
Psa 73:24 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Last edited:
some more progressive areas have legal aid councils that help people out. some lawyers in my area do work at a reduced fee in some cases.

just thinking out loud. :)

Oh my gosh, I will definitely be praying for you tonight. My fiancee has got a form of autism (aspbergers) and he is currently in prison for a crime that he didn't commit so we both know how you feel, it's hard. But life here on earth isn't supposed to be easy. Just remember one thing, God always listens to your prayers and He will NEVER abandon you. I actually have the ability to hear Him talking to me sometimes and He assured me that He is the type of friend that you can reach at anytime and that He is only a prayer away. Don't be afraid to go to Him with your troubles. He is your Father and that is what He is there for. He might not always be able to solve them for you, but He always listens and comforts His children as a good Father does. :hug

Brother Alan you must be terrified. God will not forsake you.
Prosecutions have to prove you guilty beyond any reasonable doubt.
Have you got any witnesses, or an alibi?
Have you found a lawyer? A good one?
Pray dear brother and God will hear. I will be praying for you along with your friends here. God Bless and have faith.

Oh my gosh, I will definitely be praying for you tonight. My fiancee has got a form of autism (aspbergers) and he is currently in prison for a crime that he didn't commit so we both know how you feel, it's hard. But life here on earth isn't supposed to be easy. Just remember one thing, God always listens to your prayers and He will NEVER abandon you. I actually have the ability to hear Him talking to me sometimes and He assured me that He is the type of friend that you can reach at anytime and that He is only a prayer away. Don't be afraid to go to Him with your troubles. He is your Father and that is what He is there for. He might not always be able to solve them for you, but He always listens and comforts His children as a good Father does. :hug

It must be like a nightmare for your other half. How does he cope? :crying Can only imagine how horrible it must be to face the tough inmates. :sad I've been having nightmares non-stop ever since my bail. :sad

Brother Alan you must be terrified. God will not forsake you.
Prosecutions have to prove you guilty beyond any reasonable doubt.
Have you got any witnesses, or an alibi?
Have you found a lawyer? A good one?
Pray dear brother and God will hear. I will be praying for you along with your friends here. God Bless and have faith.

Well luckily the other tenants in the block have had several issues with this woman and when the supposed incident occured I was actually talking to another woman that lives above her (Miss A.) so that's some proof and an officer who spoke to Miss A. was told without even asking any questions that the woman who made the serious accusation has been giving other people problems and likes to start trouble. According to my mother, that officer is reporting it to the station so hopefully the police will eventually see that this is another one of that woman's "cry wolf" episodes.

It's not really fair because she's called the ambulance and police on me on numerous occasions because I have been shouting in my flat/apartment but a lot of Autistic people often have outbursts when they're agitated, it's normal (well normal to us) and what annoyed me is I have heart & diabetes complications and what if one day I call and I don't get help because the emergency services believe that it's just another hoax call? :sad

It must be like a nightmare for your other half. How does he cope? :crying Can only imagine how horrible it must be to face the tough inmates. :sad I've been having nightmares non-stop ever since my bail. :sad

Mostly it's just because he's found different programs to do to keep him busy. Keep your chin up, still praying for you. :hug

I notice you live in the UK Bother Alan. If you haven't got a good lawyer and you live somewhere near me, I can get you a good one. If you like you could send me message and tell me where abouts you live. Still praying. Stay strong

praying that God will vindicate you and rescue you as per Psalms 91 and Isaiah 54:17

Back