Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

12 y/o brother seems to hate me? It’s honestly NOTHING NEW!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Kuelibamrandoz

Red Pan the Author. I try to follow Jesus!
Let me tell you, when we where younger, he was always lying about me. Now he’s playing dumb. Also, he is apparently Focused on Scaring and Harming me, since he recently did the “Rawr!” hands. Should I turn the other cheek and leave these kinds of situations alone, he REALLY hates me and wants me GONE AWAY, or should I just be held/let God handle it? I’m not trying to shame him but, seriously, SOMEONE PRAY THAT HE STARTS LETTING GO.

Hi Kuelibamrandoz and welcome to CF :wave2

Have you tried sitting down with your brother and talking about why he hates you so much? That would be the first thing I would do. Since we do not know the background of how this all came about we really can not help you there, unless you want to give us some details.

You state you are a Christian and I have to ask if you have been Spiritually born again from above, John 3:5-7, and have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior having a personal relationship with Him, Romans 10:9-10. I see you are very young and possibly still living at home. The best advice I can give you is to keep developing your relationship with Jesus and studying His written word. Take no vengeance on your brother and give this burden to the Lord and let the light of Christ shine through you that your brother will see the love you have for him.

Back