Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] 5 am knock!?!?!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I live in a modest but nice 2 bedroom apt/condo owned by family. I was waking up in the back 2nd bedroom when there was a knock at the front area…

And dude was saying my first name. Not yelling super loudly but loudly enough and…????

I had serious prior arrests that were expunged a long time ago before I moved back to my hometown area so…over 10 years. The only thing on my official record is a serious misdemeanor that started as a felony. Plea bargain… I did probation…no drugs or alcohol or anything and I’ve been off of probation for 6 years now.

I just…don’t get it. Thanks 🙏

I have a camera in the front bedroom window. The wiring is incompatible with the doorbell camera SimpliSafe offers. I’m considering getting an outdoor camera for the front but I need to check with the hoa because I can’t film people without permission in this state…

Thanks 😊

Just the tempter knocking at your door as all these things that come against you are the workings of Satan who is trying to steal your faith. Stand strong my friend as someday it will all be over and we will all be together.

Gun…not an option. I’m not completely anti gun but…nah.

I’ll see about another outdoor camera. I think I can position it to not be a problem with the hoa.

😄

Gun…not an option. I’m not completely anti gun but…nah.

I’ll see about another outdoor camera. I think I can position it to not be a problem with the hoa.

😄
A camera will simply record them breaking ,you being found dead and good luck finding the person .

You would be surprised at how that often happens .I'm not saying don't but I have little faith in the justice system to keep me safe .

I have seen cops send in the swat team to arrest a drug dealer after years of watching ,he got two years and was back in my community again. ,his gf got more time for introducing contraband into the jail then over selling drugs or driving without a license .she also is a prostitute.

The numerous calls over fights ,stabbings there is crazy .two years that's it.

I dunno 🤷

This a modest but safe low crime area. The hoa generally keeps things going smoothly. However…

One time I noticed…a cut or something near my waist when I woke up one morning. I suspect someone might have messed with my brakes. Not a fancy car but a solid new car and…

Yeah. Major brake work 1 year in? And the time there was excrement near the planter I have out front. So…?

But you know my history especially in this area. Serious expunged arrests. Shrinks. On and on and on…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Wherever you go there you are.

Me yet again.

A slam in the front area 4 am. I have an ear infection so this was fun lol 😆. I live in a modest but nice area. Maybe that’s the problem from my enemies perspective? Mental patients I see now don’t generally live quiet safe modest lives. It’s…a cruel world and the cruelty is reinforced daily.in my situation I’m trying to praise God as I live this life despite who I was and my past sins and also…

Despite who those in my little corner of a fallen world say I am and what I can and cannot do etc.

More than a conqueror in Christ Jesus…

This too shall pass.

Back