Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Fresh Start

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
Hello everybody, it's me April, and I decided to reintroduce myself to this website as I've already been signed up for a couple of years, but I have now decided to come back and put the past behind me for all of this crazy feud that's been going on with me and ask for a fresh start and forgiveness. Btw, I really like going by Rilly now and I've decided to come back one month before my thirty-first birthday. :) Joey will be out next year and I have tons of new games and virtual activities to introduce you guys to including a virtual trip to Disneyland this summer and it's going to be a real blast!! :biggrin

Welcome back
Do you mean we have to call you Rilly ?
April Rose Rilly :lol

Actually, there's a reason why I didn't originally like my first name of April because I used to be teased with it in school. Everybody would always call me an ape and make gorilla noises at me. :sad Then when I went to CF.com (before I was banned for having conservative views) somebody told me that they had a daughter named April and I should be proud of it because it's actually a beautiful name meaning spring and summer. :) Oh and if you were the ones still praying for me to come back and see the error of my ways,.. congratulations your prayers have been finally answered!! :biggrin

I also came back just in time for Valentine's Day that's upcoming as I have plans over on my other website that I will go ahead and bring on here as well. Btw, I hope that you guys had a really nice Christmas and New Year's and yeah besides virtual Disneyland, I've done virtual camping trips and summer concerts,.. I've added a LOT to my agenda since I've been gone lol :biggrin

And it's the real me. The dog in the picture has passed away. He had Cushings disease and it was taking its toll. I had him put to sleep. A sad day. I have another, a female. She's with me now. She's a character. Does her own thing. But like to be near me all the time.

Sorry to hear that old friend. :sad You want to hear some really good news though!? :biggrin

You're implying my 'other reasons' are not conservative. Why wouldn't they be? I am conservative.

Quantrill
No implications sir. Just curious as to why you were banned. Though I did see someone banned for being ultra conservative on a conservative Catholic forum. Suggesting that any Masses not said in Latin were inauthentic and other stuff .

I don't want to get into all the reasons.

You can read my post's here. Whatever I have stated here on this forum, I consider to be a conservative point of view. If you believe anything I have stated here is not a conservative point of view, then I would ask for explanation as to why?

Quantrill

I don't want to get into all the reasons.

You can read my post's here. Whatever I have stated here on this forum, I consider to be a conservative point of view. If you believe anything I have stated here is not a conservative point of view, then I would ask for explanation as to why?

Quantrill
You voiced some strong opinions on slavery and racism here. Possibly conservatives view that as ultra conservative?

Back