Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A great response when asked for pronouns

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That is the whole point of having an intelligently reasoned response that still treats the other like a human being with intrinsic value as a person made in the image of God.
A tranny is made in the image of God ???????

Habakkuk 1:13b You cannot look on wickedness with favor
.... is it possible for God to not look with favor to those with His image as you propose trannys are?
"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them" (Romans 1:18-19).
.... can God show wrath towards His own image as you propose?
Psalm 5:5 The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers.
“A love of holiness cannot be without a hatred of everything that is contrary to it. As God necessarily loves himself, so he must necessarily hate everything that is against himself: and as he loves himself for his own excellency and holiness, he must necessarily detest whatsoever is repugnant to his holiness, because of the evil of it. Since he is infinitely good, he cannot but love goodness Psalm 11:7“The righteous Lord loveth righteousness,” as it is a resemblance to himself, and cannot but abhor unrighteousness Psalm 11:6A Upon the wicked (godless) He will rain coals of fire, as being most distant from him, and contrary to him. Stephen Charnock

Oakville-Trafalgar-High-School-75.png
I think those are real! *giggle*

A tranny is made in the image of God ???????

Habakkuk 1:13b You cannot look on wickedness with favor
.... is it possible for God to not look with favor to those with His image as you propose trannys are?
"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them" (Romans 1:18-19).
.... can God show wrath towards His own image as you propose?
Psalm 5:5 The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers.
“A love of holiness cannot be without a hatred of everything that is contrary to it. As God necessarily loves himself, so he must necessarily hate everything that is against himself: and as he loves himself for his own excellency and holiness, he must necessarily detest whatsoever is repugnant to his holiness, because of the evil of it. Since he is infinitely good, he cannot but love goodness Psalm 11:7“The righteous Lord loveth righteousness,” as it is a resemblance to himself, and cannot but abhor unrighteousness Psalm 11:6A Upon the wicked (godless) He will rain coals of fire, as being most distant from him, and contrary to him. Stephen Charnock
Of course God hates sin and evil, that is precisely why he sent his Son, but we need to stop thinking that a person's sin defines whether or not they are made in the image of God. The fact that they're human means they are made in the image of God and have intrinsic value. It rather forms the whole basis of salvation. Why save humans if there was no intrinsic value, if we became no different than animals after the Fall? If if there is a reason why we're worth saving, then we must have intrinsic value post-Fall and there must be some objective reason why that is so.

A trans person is no worse than we are and we are no better. We all are sinners in need of God's grace and the truth and light of the gospel.

Rom 5:6 For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7 For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die—
Rom 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.
Rom 5:10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
Rom 5:11 More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. (ESV)

Free they have had several shows ,often every Friday
That bar ,eatery is owned by a city council member. It is also known to raise money for the vets .very pro lgbt.

As far as drinks and kids there I haven't heard that about them . they don't push liberal policies there.the only political statements she made is about caring for the city .don't let the elite rob us.vote for me or these candidates and she supports the nearby artist galleries

Thus while perhaps not egregious as the Disney photo,that's in Florida ,I thought I would post this to show you yes that drag event has come up in my counseling sessions as one supporter has kids who now have ears pierced and wanted to attend my church or any biblical one but the mother squashed it

Of course God hates sin and evil, that is precisely why he sent his Son, but we need to stop thinking that a person's sin defines whether or not they are made in the image of God.

Canons of Dordt:

Man was originally formed after the image of God. His understanding was adorned with a true and saving knowledge of his Creator, and of spiritual things; his heart and will were upright, all his affections pure, and the whole Man was holy; but revolting from God by the instigation of the devil, and abusing the freedom of his own will, he forfeited these excellent gifts, and on the contrary entailed on himself blindness of mind, horrible darkness, vanity, and perverseness of judgment; became wicked, rebellious, and obdurate in heart and will, and impure in [all] his affections. Therefore all men are conceived in sin, and are by nature children of wrath, incapable of any saving good, prone to evil, dead in sin, and in bondage thereto; and, without the regenerating grace of the Holy Spirit, they are neither able nor willing to return to God, to reform the depravity of their nature, nor to dispose themselves to reformation.
does not have knowledge of God, righteousness, holiness, love to him, and joy in him and therefore the Image of God is not to be found in them.
Adam and Eve were made in the image of God. They lost that image to a large degree. They no longer had as much knowledge of God, righteousness, holiness, love to him, and joy in him.

Colossians 3:10 (knowledge of God)
Ephesians 4:22-24 righteousness and purity of the truth.

The fact that they're human means they are made in the image of God and have intrinsic value.
I disagree. There is no scripture associating the Image of God with being human.
Humans have no intrinsic value. Intrinsic value is defined as "Of or relating to the essential nature of a thing; inherent." Humans have no value in themselves; they are created by God who fashions them (the clay) to His liking. Romans 9:20b Will the thing which is formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 Does the potter not have the right over the clay, to make from the same lump [of clay] one object for honorable use [something beautiful or distinctive] and another for common use [something ordinary or menial]? What "intrinsic" value does a lump of clay have that was fashioned by another?

Why save humans if there was no intrinsic value, if we became no different than animals after the Fall?
The is NOTHING in man of intrinsic value to God. God is self-sufficient. What value a person to God is God's doing. It is better to give than receive. God gives, we receive. God profits NOTHING from us save what He determines to bless us with.
  • Job 22:2 “Can a vigorous man be of use to God, Or a wise man be useful to himself? 3 “Is it any pleasure or joy to the Almighty that you are righteous? Or is it of benefit to Him that you make your ways perfect? Romans 11:34-35;
  • Job 41:11 Who has first given to Me, that I should repay him? Whatever is under the whole heavens is Mine.

If if there is a reason why we're worth saving, then we must have intrinsic value post-Fall and there must be some objective reason why that is so.
We're not worth saving. God uses pieces of 'crap' like me and fashions me via regeneration to be somewhat in His image (Me in you and you in Me... upper room discourse) ... He continues to fix me up via sanctification and upon death will glorify me. I'm just clay that He is working with. What value I have He put there. Thus, He gets all the glory and I get none for: 1 Corinthians 4:7 "Who maketh thee to differ from another? And what hast thou that thou didst not receive? Now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?". God had given them everything they had; everything includes faith for those elect

A trans person is no worse than we are and we are no better.
This is true to the degree that neither has intrinsic value, but God 'cleans up the mess on isle 7" in the elect by regenerating them, thus making them spiritually alive as opposed to the tranny who remains spiritually dead. Eventually, you are glorified and become one with the Trinity while the Tranny, the son of Satan goes to hell where I don't preceive of any of the Image of God presides.

Gee Free, I usually agree with you .. *smile*

Canons of Dordt:

Man was originally formed after the image of God. His understanding was adorned with a true and saving knowledge of his Creator, and of spiritual things; his heart and will were upright, all his affections pure, and the whole Man was holy; but revolting from God by the instigation of the devil, and abusing the freedom of his own will, he forfeited these excellent gifts, and on the contrary entailed on himself blindness of mind, horrible darkness, vanity, and perverseness of judgment; became wicked, rebellious, and obdurate in heart and will, and impure in [all] his affections. Therefore all men are conceived in sin, and are by nature children of wrath, incapable of any saving good, prone to evil, dead in sin, and in bondage thereto; and, without the regenerating grace of the Holy Spirit, they are neither able nor willing to return to God, to reform the depravity of their nature, nor to dispose themselves to reformation.
does not have knowledge of God, righteousness, holiness, love to him, and joy in him and therefore the Image of God is not to be found in them.
Adam and Eve were made in the image of God. They lost that image to a large degree. They no longer had as much knowledge of God, righteousness, holiness, love to him, and joy in him.

Colossians 3:10 (knowledge of God)
Ephesians 4:22-24 righteousness and purity of the truth.

I disagree. There is no scripture associating the Image of God with being human.
Humans have no intrinsic value. Intrinsic value is defined as "Of or relating to the essential nature of a thing; inherent." Humans have no value in themselves; they are created by God who fashions them (the clay) to His liking. Romans 9:20b Will the thing which is formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 Does the potter not have the right over the clay, to make from the same lump [of clay] one object for honorable use [something beautiful or distinctive] and another for common use [something ordinary or menial]? What "intrinsic" value does a lump of clay have that was fashioned by another?

The is NOTHING in man of intrinsic value to God. God is self-sufficient. What value a person to God is God's doing. It is better to give than receive. God gives, we receive. God profits NOTHING from us save what He determines to bless us with.
  • Job 22:2 “Can a vigorous man be of use to God, Or a wise man be useful to himself? 3 “Is it any pleasure or joy to the Almighty that you are righteous? Or is it of benefit to Him that you make your ways perfect? Romans 11:34-35;
  • Job 41:11 Who has first given to Me, that I should repay him? Whatever is under the whole heavens is Mine.

We're not worth saving. God uses pieces of 'crap' like me and fashions me via regeneration to be somewhat in His image (Me in you and you in Me... upper room discourse) ... He continues to fix me up via sanctification and upon death will glorify me. I'm just clay that He is working with. What value I have He put there. Thus, He gets all the glory and I get none for: 1 Corinthians 4:7 "Who maketh thee to differ from another? And what hast thou that thou didst not receive? Now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?". God had given them everything they had; everything includes faith for those elect

This is true to the degree that neither has intrinsic value, but God 'cleans up the mess on isle 7" in the elect by regenerating them, thus making them spiritually alive as opposed to the tranny who remains spiritually dead. Eventually, you are glorified and become one with the Trinity while the Tranny, the son of Satan goes to hell where I don't preceive of any of the Image of God presides.

Gee Free, I usually agree with you .. *smile*
On the contrary:

Gen 9:6 “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image." (ESV)

If man is no longer in the image of God, then that is an untruthful statement by God. The image of God is marred, no doubt, but that doesn't mean it is entirely lost or that humans don't have intrinsic value based on that image.

I assume you're speaking to Free
Aside: I don't understand the question
.my reformed church and one other church lead the abortion ministry that saves babies.

If God called us as you say why bother as that is what God wants .

Your idea has been explained to me using that God uses evil but calls us to warm sinners of that consequences of commiting sin and to offer grace.

Unless you are God incarnate , unlikely,you nor I get to decide who is too far gone .

If God called us as you say why bother as that is what God wants .
Why bother to do what?

Unless you are God incarnate , unlikely,you nor I get to decide who is too far gone .
Agreed, you and I don't decide who has gone too far. God decides and God and made it clear that NO TRANNY will go to heaven.

1 Cor. 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate [by perversion], nor those who participate in homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers [whose words are used as weapons to abuse, insult, humiliate, intimidate, or slander], nor swindlers will inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God.

Why bother to do what?

Agreed, you and I don't decide who has gone too far. God decides and God and made it clear that NO TRANNY will go to heaven.

1 Cor. 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate [by perversion], nor those who participate in homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers [whose words are used as weapons to abuse, insult, humiliate, intimidate, or slander], nor swindlers will inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God.
Yet .my church and rc Sproul do reach the lost at the abortion clinics.

Murderers.

Having a conversation in a jail with a pedophile to reach them to Lord isn't wrong .Free isnt saying we should support the idea of changing or redefining genders.only that to reach them we can simply be respectful.

I highly doubt given my experience in the military,gay marriage isn't going away , transgender can serve and my post about that earlier is from training I got from that before I retired .and others saying it in the vet fb pages .

By laughing at them in the service well like it or not you will go see the co or 1sg for talking .I don't care for that tolerance but well good luck as I have seen changes .

Women in combat brigades ,now in combat units . Whereas before 93 they couldn't be in a support unit or job in a line unit .

Don't ask dont tell..my enlisted questioned asked me if was a homosexual.now they openly serve.adultery redefined ,fornication and sodomy redefined in the ucmj.where sodomy is a type of rape ,before it was anal,and oral sex

Yet .my church and rc Sproul do reach the lost at the abortion clinics.

Murderers.

Having a conversation in a jail with a pedophile to reach them to Lord isn't wrong .Free isnt saying we should support the idea of changing or redefining genders.only that to reach them we can simply be respectful.

I highly doubt given my experience in the military,gay marriage isn't going away , transgender can serve and my post about that earlier is from training I got from that before I retired .and others saying it in the vet fb pages .

By laughing at them in the service well like it or not you will go see the co or 1sg for talking .I don't care for that tolerance but well good luck as I have seen changes .

Women in combat brigades ,now in combat units . Whereas before 93 they couldn't be in a support unit or job in a line unit .

Don't ask dont tell..my enlisted questioned asked me if was a homosexual.now they openly serve.adultery redefined ,fornication and sodomy redefined in the ucmj.where sodomy is a type of rape ,before it was anal, and oral sex
God didn't change or redefine things. Paul lists various things that will prevent entrance into God's Kingdom. Corinth was famous for such things, many in the Church had repented of these things:

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Cor. 6:9-11 NKJ)

God didn't change or redefine things. Paul lists various things that will prevent entrance into God's Kingdom. Corinth was famous for such things, many in the Church had repented of these things:

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Cor. 6:9-11 NKJ)
No one said that he did.

Do you mock fornication?

Look my fil repemted but often as with most vets .they photograph every girl they slept with . He kept that book until he died.my wife knew of it and got it because the memories also with it in photos .

She knew he was like that .

So he was an adulterer as well . And don't think in the military long before don't don't tell was lifted that isn't wasnt par for the course to commit fornication and adultery .wanna know where any base is fast .the sudden increase of pawn shops and strip clubs ,bars .

Red light districts in Germany often have u.s military customers .

Free nor myself has suggested that we accept it but unless you think you can vote God in and force morality at gun point .which well not even God said would work as he even said the law was powerless to change men

That had penalities for alot of things .

One being protected in the u.s. constitution freedom of religion .
Meaning a Jew can deny Jesus and he has that right under the law .

This idolatry is protected .

We should engage and resist this latest movement but honestly it must go beyond that but first let's win this .

Drag shows aren't new .they often weren't focused on kids.i posted that gay friendly bar because that has had drag for nearly a decade !

Not counting Melbourne Florida transvalnia show and that goes back to the mid 70s.

60s conedians dressing in drag to make a comedy to poke at women .

Abbot and Costello,carrol burnet did this in the 60s .

I'm hardly trans rights but I do observe culture

No one said that he did.

Do you mock fornication?

Look my fil repemted but often as with most vets .they photograph every girl they slept with . He kept that book until he died.my wife knew of it and got it because the memories also with it in photos .

She knew he was like that .

So he was an adulterer as well . And don't think in the military long before don't don't tell was lifted that isn't wasnt par for the course to commit fornication and adultery .wanna know where any base is fast .the sudden increase of pawn shops and strip clubs ,bars .

Red light districts in Germany often have u.s military customers .

Free nor myself has suggested that we accept it but unless you think you can vote God in and force morality at gun point .which well not even God said would work as he even said the law was powerless to change men

That had penalities for alot of things .

One being protected in the u.s. constitution freedom of religion .
Meaning a Jew can deny Jesus and he has that right under the law .

This idolatry is protected .

We should engage and resist this latest movement but honestly it must go beyond that but first let's win this .

Drag shows aren't new .they often weren't focused on kids.i posted that gay friendly bar because that has had drag for nearly a decade !

Not counting Melbourne Florida transvalnia show and that goes back to the mid 70s.

60s conedians dressing in drag to make a comedy to poke at women .

Abbot and Costello,carrol burnet did this in the 60s .

I'm hardly trans rights but I do observe culture
I stated a fact, everyone practicing these things Paul listed won't enter the kingdom.

10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Cor. 6:9-10 NKJ)

But I believe the fires of hell are made for such occasions, that those who can't stop sinning in this life, will have the addiction to sin burned out of them in Hades
. And when their free will is truly restored, they will have the gospel preached and those who repent can rise to life on Judgment Day.

3 For we have spent enough of our past lifetime in doing the will of the Gentiles-- when we walked in lewdness, lusts, drunkenness, revelries, drinking parties, and abominable idolatries.
4 In regard to these, they think it strange that you do not run with them in the same flood of dissipation, speaking evil of you.
5 They will give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
6 For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
(1 Pet. 4:3-6 NKJ)

Peter said the mockers of Christianity, who thought it strange Christians gave up a life of perversion and drugs for the gospel; will give an account to God when they die.

Its appointed to everyone to die once and then there is a judgment (Heb. 9:27). Those who repent after the gospel is preached, who eagerly wait for their salvation at Christs second appearing, will rise to life. "to salvation":

27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. (Heb. 9:27-28 NKJ)

Disembodied souls cannot fake Repentance in hell, God cannot be fooled.

The children of the devil, who can't stop being wicked, will be eternally damned, cast into the lake of fire. As Paul said, those who are these things will not enter:

(1 Cor. 6:9-10 NKJ)

11 "He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."
12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
13 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."
14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. (Rev. 22:11-15 NKJ)

Last edited:
I stated a fact, everyone practicing these things Paul listed won't enter the kingdom.

10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Cor. 6:9-10 NKJ)

But I believe the fires of hell are made for such occasions, that those who can't stop sinning in this life, will have the addiction to sin burned out of them in Hades
. And when their free will is truly restored, they will have the gospel preached and those who repent can rise to life on Judgment Day.

3 For we have spent enough of our past lifetime in doing the will of the Gentiles-- when we walked in lewdness, lusts, drunkenness, revelries, drinking parties, and abominable idolatries.
4 In regard to these, they think it strange that you do not run with them in the same flood of dissipation, speaking evil of you.
5 They will give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
6 For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
(1 Pet. 4:3-6 NKJ)

Peter said the mockers of Christianity, who thought it strange Christians gave up a life of perversion and drugs for the gospel; will give an account to God when they die.

Its appointed to everyone to die once and then there is a judgment (Heb. 9:27). Those who repent after the gospel is preached, who eagerly wait for their salvation at Christs second appearing, will rise to life. "to salvation":

27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. (Heb. 9:27-28 NKJ)

Disembodied souls cannot fake Repentance in hell, God cannot be fooled.

The children of the devil, who can't stop being wicked, will be eternally damned, cast into the lake of fire. As Paul said, those who are these things will not enter:

(1 Cor. 6:9-10 NKJ)

11 "He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."
12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
13 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."
14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. (Rev. 22:11-15 NKJ)

And do we then execute all sinners on that list and make being lost a capital crime ?

Acknowledge reality is different then endorsing sin

Cops can't even stop drug usage ,reduce drinking and driving to zero .

What makes you think that a sinner hell bent on sin will be stopped ?

Sure we can pass certain laws to limit sim to maintain a society .but we must first start somewhere.

Now then I have a lesbian step daughter. She wants nothing to do with Jesus .my wife also has a lesbian niece

And do we then execute all sinners on that list and make being lost a capital crime ?

Acknowledge reality is different then endorsing sin

Cops can't even stop drug usage ,reduce drinking and driving to zero .

What makes you think that a sinner hell bent on sin will be stopped ?

Sure we can pass certain laws to limit sim to maintain a society .but we must first start somewhere.

Now then I have a lesbian step daughter. She wants nothing to do with Jesus .my wife also has a lesbian niece
Feel free to argue with God all you like, as for me I'll not be joining you.

Sin is detestable to our Holy God. That fact is illustrated 1)by the bloody sacrifices the OT required, where life paid the debt; 2)by the sacrifice of His Only Begotten Son Jesus.

Considering the cost of sin, no one should think God will excuse it.

Anyone enslaved to sin and delusion will be liberated so their free will is able to make the choice, evil or righteousness.

Those who choose evil will suffer God's punishment.

Though they join forces, the wicked will not go unpunished; But the posterity of the righteous will be delivered. (Prov. 11:21 NKJ)

Warn your lesbian daughter God has not changed, and Hell is not the best time to repent, NOW is the best time.

There is no guarantee God will give a second chance. If He judges someone had sufficient opportunity to repent and believe in this life, there may be no second chance. The decision was already made.

"Second chances" are for those who couldn't make a free will choice, or weren't fully aware of the consequences of making the wrong choice. Or just didn't know the truth. Perhaps they died without hearing the Gospel properly preached.

The willfully wicked, all who practice lawlessness thinking God won't require it of them, won't get a second chance. They used up their chance in this life.

God won't waste His time on the willfully wicked. When Christ returns, His angels will seize all who PRACTICE lawlessness (against God's laws), and all that offends, and cast them into the furnace of fire. They are already judged:

41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
42 "and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth
. (Matt. 13:41-42 NKJ)

Only apostates tell sinners not to worry about God, He is too loving to punish for sin. That couldn't be more wrong.

Last edited:
Feel free to argue with God all you like, as for me I'll not be joining you.

Sin is detestable to our Holy God. That fact is illustrated 1)by the bloody sacrifices the OT required, where life paid the debt; 2)by the sacrifice of His Only Begotten Son Jesus.

Considering the cost of sin, no one should think God will excuse it.

Anyone enslaved to sin and delusion will be liberated so their free will is able to make the choice, evil or righteousness.

Those who choose evil will suffer God's punishment.

Though they join forces, the wicked will not go unpunished; But the posterity of the righteous will be delivered. (Prov. 11:21 NKJ)

Warn your lesbian daughter God has not changed, and Hell is not the best time to repent, NOW is the best time.

There is no guarantee God will give a second chance. If He judges someone had sufficient opportunity to repent and believe in this life, there may be no second chance. The decision was already made.

"Second chances" are for those who couldn't make a free will choice, or weren't fully aware of the consequences of making the wrong choice. Or just didn't know the truth. Perhaps they died without hearing the Gospel properly preached.

The willfully wicked, all who practice lawlessness thinking God won't require it of them, won't get a second chance. They used up their chance in this life.

God won't waste His time on the willfully wicked. When Christ returns, His angels will seize all who PRACTICE lawlessness (against God's laws), and all that offends, and cast them into the furnace of fire. They are already judged:

41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
42 "and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth
. (Matt. 13:41-42 NKJ)

Only apostates tell sinners not to worry about God, He is too loving to punish for sin. That couldn't be more wrong.
So we don't reach them at all

That includes fornicators.idolaters,and adulters.my county has a known adulterimg sheriff cheated his on his wife the founder of moms for liberty as she started that movement.

That means whelp I guess we don't pay taxes to him as sheriff and or support moms for liberty who btw fight the very thing you say we should .porn and drag shows in schools

Pick ones battles.i never said that I would support it.we cant legislate morality and expect
No society ever has I can post local history of speak easy and whore houses from gasp the 1920s.

A community of blacks gamibleming and also prostutuond and revarly so loud that it heard from Milws away.

The sheriff only shut it down because of the fact they sided with the rum runners .

I don't agree with it nor condone it but know that the govt isn't good law enforcement and behavior change .do you really think a cop in this age would be allowed to ticket women for having too short of a skirt?

So it's a matter of picking ones battles and stopp thinking I like the filthy culture we have become.
To quote aphosis
There is more then I know of this world and this Is why I must destroy it

American history isn't saintly at all . downright evil at times .we just think we didn't have genocide like the Germans until that Cherokee ,Seminole reminds us.my wife is Seminole ,her Gd is Cherokee . The county sheriff I mention that removed blacks is from a name sake military base that has a sole mission to remove Seminoles .

One such Indian who died in 1925 irc shot her husband because she heard that they had bounties on Indian children and he was gonna take the bribe
.she was a loyal Indian to the u.s army in the second war ,then became distrusting afterwards .

I took my granddaughter to see the two old military posts .one fort Pierce where I went into deoth about the Indian removal act ,and the other only had a marker but was mentioned at the ft Pierce marker .that was fort Capron .I also spoke to her about president Zachary Taylor and his deafeat by billy bowlegs in Okeechobee as there is a large marker there and her ggf lives by it .

So we don't reach them at all

That includes fornicators.idolaters,and adulters.my county has a known adulterimg sheriff cheated his on his wife the founder of moms for liberty as she started that movement.

That means whelp I guess we don't pay taxes to him as sheriff and or support moms for liberty who btw fight the very thing you say we should .porn and drag shows in schools

Pick ones battles.i never said that I would support it.we cant legislate morality and expect
No society ever has I can post local history of speak easy and whore houses from gasp the 1920s.

A community of blacks gamibleming and also prostutuond and revarly so loud that it heard from Milws away.

The sheriff only shut it down because of the fact they sided with the rum runners .

I don't agree with it nor condone it but know that the govt isn't good law enforcement and behavior change .do you really think a cop in this age would be allowed to ticket women for having too short of a skirt?

So it's a matter of picking ones battles and stopp thinking I like the filthy culture we have become.
To quote aphosis
There is more then I know of this world and this Is why I must destroy it

American history isn't saintly at all . downright evil at times .we just think we didn't have genocide like the Germans until that Cherokee ,Seminole reminds us.my wife is Seminole ,her Gd is Cherokee . The county sheriff I mention that removed blacks is from a name sake military base that has a sole mission to remove Seminoles .

One such Indian who died in 1925 irc shot her husband because she heard that they had bounties on Indian children and he was gonna take the bribe
.she was a loyal Indian to the u.s army in the second war ,then became distrusting afterwards .

I took my granddaughter to see the two old military posts .one fort Pierce where I went into deoth about the Indian removal act ,and the other only had a marker but was mentioned at the ft Pierce marker .that was fort Capron .I also spoke to her about president Zachary Taylor and his deafeat by billy bowlegs in Okeechobee as there is a large marker there and her ggf lives by it .
37 "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
38 "And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
39 "He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it. (Matt. 10:37-39 NKJ)

Just as you would stop your loved one from swallowing sugar-coated poison, even if that displeased them, so you should warn God will not excuse sin, and all who willfully practice it will be punished.

He didn't create the Lake of Fire to excuse sin.

The evil men did in history, won't redeem one sinner standing before God.

No one is saved in the Name of their own righteousness, or in the Name of the wickedness of others.

Believing in the Name of Jesus, that He is the Christ, the Son of the living God, is the only Name under the Heavens whereby one may be saved.

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12 NKJ)

but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name. (Jn. 20:31 NKJ)

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (Jn. 14:6 NKJ)

Everyone must repent and believe in Jesus or they will perish:

From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matt. 4:17 NKJ)

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
(Jn. 8:24 NKJ)

18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 "For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21 "But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God." (Jn. 3:18-21 NKJ)

Last edited:
Back