Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A new Branch bearing fruit from old root

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
0001-221333047_20210423_003229_0000.png
An Emoji Devotions for Thu, 22nd April 2021

Topic: A new Branch bearing fruit from old root

Highlight:

Out of the stump of David’s family will grow a shoot— yes, a new Branch bearing fruit from the old root. Isaiah 11:1

In yesterday's Devotional we discussed that “Even a tree has more hope! If it is cut down, it will sprout again and grow new branches." Job14:7 Praise be to the Lord today we are talking about "A new Branch bearing fruit from an old root." Isaiah 11:1. Ladies and Gentlemen, If you know what favour of having Jesus Christ living in you could do, you will not be afraid of having him inside of you for the rest of your life neither would you be fascinated by the things of the world anymore. Christ is “a hope,” as He is “a life,” that is, the ground of sure and certain hope of the future even for a hopeless situation. If you are born again through Jesus, you can never be in bondage of hopelessness because there is always hope for you in Christ. It is a mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory Colossians 1:27. It is not hard to explain to those with understanding of God's word.

He asked me, "Son of man, can these bones live?".... After a tree has been cut and felled, the stump or tree stump is usually a small remaining portion of the trunk with the roots still in the ground. Stumps (both those on the ground and stumps of removed branches) are sometimes able to regenerate into new trees. .. I said, "O Sovereign LORD, you alone know." Then he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, `Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. Ezekiel 37:3-5

I do not know what you are passing through but When you stay connected to Jesus Christ, you will survive that situation, grow and bear fruits again. It may take time but there's hope for you. You must believe there's hope for you and Jesus is the only hope. Do not ask questions anymore but begin to find answers in Jesus hope today because the journey of fruitfulness is just yet to begin. Be hopeful!

Prayer: Lord I heard about you that you are the only hope I have and that hope is possible even in the midst of deadly situations. I prophesy hope into my life in Jesus name. Let my hope in you bring me out of hopeless situations from now on in Jesus name. Amen

Back