Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A " Policeman "

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
that has changed. mps do patrol ft.meade Maryland under some agreement.
LOL, did 90 days at Ft. Mead between my first and second tours in 'Nam, I'm not sure I ever saw an MP there. We just walked off the base to Mickey D's for a burger in the sixties.

LOL, did 90 days at Ft. Mead between my first and second tours in 'Nam, I'm not sure I ever saw an MP there. We just walked off the base to Mickey D's for a burger in the sixties.
i don't know when they started that just that it was told to me and i saw it on the news a few years ago.

Halt who goes there, advance to be recognized, place you ID on the ground and take 2 steps back.

I think we have the most wonderful police force in the World here in the United States, and although I greatly admired them for the job they do, I would not want to be an officer of the law. Especially when it seems that all I see is the main stream media questioning everything they do, and Paul Harvey comment where spot on.

And yes i am white, but most traffic stops I have had with the police they were very polite, although I remember one were the cop seem to be a jerk but I still respect his position. We really need to pray for the police here in the US,

Back